*39*

(A/N - Prepare yourself caused this is gonna be a long chapter. I wrote this while I'm sick and mind is a mess that I didn't realise I wrote over 6000+ words. Let me tell you though. I don't know how much involvement Eve is in this chapter caused as I said, my mind is a mess from the fever. Fyi, I fell asleep halfway through writing this.)

-Third Person POV-
-Location: Scent of Grape-

Billos could see the smile on Cale's face as he said that. Cale picked up the full glass and leisurely answered.

"I already stole one and will steal the rest soon. You can ask her yourself. I'm sure she will answer back."

He had already rescued the dragon and Eve, the others would happen tomorrow.

The corner of Billos's lips started to twitch. There were probably no nobles who would say that they were going to steal something, but such a person was in front of his eyes right now.

"Can't I help as well?"

Cale shook his head at Billos's question.

"Unfortunately."

Clack.

Cale put the glass down on the table and continued.

"All the spots are full already."

The list of humans and beast people to use was already in Cale's head. There's also Eve the zombie but he's still not sure if he should use her or not.

"Ha, haha."

Billos laughed for a bit, before picking up the full glass, drinking the whole glass in one breath and putting the glass back down on the table.

"I guess I should steal something else then."

Billos had already decided what he was going to steal. The position of the successor of the Flynn Merchant Guild. He was going to make that position his. It only made sense, since his greed was larger and deeper than anybody else. Cale started to speak as Billos was thinking.

"Do whatever you want."

Billos laughed once more after hearing Cale's statement.

Cale did not care whether Billos laughed or not. The fact that Billos met Odeus today meant that his goal for today has been accomplished, letting Cale drink in peace.

Of course, Cale only enjoyed himself for a bit and returned to the residence on his own to prepare for tomorrow. He needed to start moving in the middle of the night, making him want to go to sleep early in the evening. Unfortunately, he was not able to do so.

 Unfortunately, he was not able to do so

"Ron?"

Ron bowed to Cale and greeted him.

"Young master, this Ron would like to request if possible."