! Announcement !

Hello everyone! It's been a while isn't it? I just want to announce something to all of you, my dear yeodongsaeng/dongsaeng.

It's hard for me to say this but, I'm gonna discontinued this book and rewrite it. I know with how I am now, it probably would take a long time but, after seeing this book content and comparing it with all the other tcf book I read, I feel like it doesn't fit to be called a book to begin with.

There's just too many plot holes and moment that I feel like it could be improve if I tried harder. I'm gonna try harder in the rewritten version to incorporate Eve more into the story and maybe then I would feel more satisfy seeing what I wrote.

Also, with how I'm doing right now. I guess my mental health is what bothering me for a while now. I apologize to my best friends EmiYuan  and TsuneMune  for not telling you guys about it. It's just hard to talk about whenever we talk. I'm really sorry.

And I'm so sorry to my dear reader, no, siblings for not updating my book in a really long time. I really wanted to update it but everytime I have a chapter ready, I feel like it isn't good enough so I kept deleting it over and over again until I don't know what to write.

I'm sorry. I really am. I hope I can do good enough in the rewritten version of this book. See you guys there, okay?

Author-nim, no, Rielle signing out.