*37*

Lock answered without any hesitation.

“If it is not just you, who else?”

Lock quickly answered.

“My siblings will do it with me. We are stronger as a group.”

Cale felt the back of his head-turning chilly.

‘No way.’

Lock ruthlessly hit Cale with another mental blow.

“The Blue Wolf Tribe has a famed history of being strong knights. That history-”

“Is not something I need to know about.”

Cale turned away from Lock, who was sitting across from him in the carriage.

But Lock just nodded his head at Cale’s response and started to speak.

“If you do not know, may I explain it to you?”

He asked it in the form of a question, but it looked like he wanted to say what was on his mind. Cale shook his head to say, ‘no.’

“No need.”

“But.”

Cale stared at Lock.

‘You want me to take the ten Blue Wolf Tribe children and you to create a Knights Brigade?’

The lock was someone who was afraid of the Whale Tribe but was willing to attack the Chief of the Whale Tribe for his friends.

‘You want me to take someone who is crazier than some religious fanatics and make him my subordinate?’

“No need to continue speaking about nonsense.”

Cale’s cold voice made Lock’s shoulders sink. Cale did not care about Lock’s reaction at all and started to speak.

“You want young children to become knights? You asked me to protect the children, but your suggestion seems to go against your request.”

If Cale trained them into knights from such a young age, they would become a group of warriors who would be even crazier than religious fanatics. That was a terrible thought.

But most importantly.

“What about their opinions? Why are you deciding for them?”

Cale asked the question to Lock, who had decided for all of his siblings. Lock had a blank expression for a moment, before lowering his head and apologizing.

“I’m sorry.”

“No need to be sorry.”

Cale just casually responded to Lock who slightly raised his head.

“But since I know what it is you want from me, I will think about what I want in return.”

Of course, he had already thought about what he wanted. He didn’t need it now, but in about 3 months, an ancient power that could be used to make Cale money would appear in a dangerous mountain. It would exist for only 6 months, and someone like Lock in his berserk mode transformation would be best to climb that mountain.

‘If I sell that ancient power to the Queen of the Jungle, even if our territory goes broke, I will have enough money to indulge for the rest of my life.’

He would naturally raise the price before selling it, but he didn’t think there was anything wrong with raising the price for someone who should have a lot of money.

“Will there be something you need from me?”

Cale let out a sigh at the worried tone in Lock’s voice. Cale asked once more, as Lock seemed even more concerned.