I Need Opinion

Soo...hey? Sorry for being absent and not uploading any new chapter for...all of my books. Truth be told, I've been busy with university and other personal matters. I'm here to say that since I'm currently on my semester break, I might Update my books. But, I still don't know with my motivation being gone. However, now that I'm here. I need all of your opinions. You know that I have another book called 'Call My Name, Elias' that is still a work in process. I'm still fixing up some plot holes, his personality, and others. You would know that Elias has 27 alter egos or souls in his body. Here is the full list:

Damon (Elves Healer) - Divine Assistance (?) + An ability that allows a person to heal a person in a 50-meter radius. It came out as a glowing white string that would reach far and wide and heal any injuries. However, this ancient power is unable to heal any internal injury or half-dead persons.

Eun Ha (Gymnast) - Dancing in the Wind (Wind) + Swift and graceful movement through controlled wind gusts

Kai (Idol) - Eyes On Me (Mind) + The user is able to force their foes to keep their eyes on them. This ability is useful during battle or a mission as it can distract them by taking their attention away from the user's ally.

Alice (Unknown) - Through The Walking Glass (Illusion) + An ability that allows the user to move via mirrors. The user can enter a mirror and reach a hallway of mirrors which allows them to pick which mirror to leave through. This ability is very useful when collecting information.

Beom-Seok (Office Worker) - Right On Time (Force Field) + The user is able to create a force field causing people to freeze in place temporarily.

Clementine (Beautician) - Pain Is Beauty (Dark) + The user places a curse on their foes that would cause them to look beautiful but hated by society. The user is also able to place a curse on those that they think misused their look and change their look to an ugliness compared to an ogre.

Irene (Nun) - May God Guide You (Light) + This ability is able to strengthen others physically and mentally making them go into battle prepared and stronger.

Kiyoshi (Student) - Mischief Manage (Death) + The user is able to create a deadly prank for whoever they want. Doesn't matter if the prank caused death or fatal injury.

Miyoshi (Student) - Mischief Manage (Illusion) + The user is able to create a small light prank that would mostly scare people.

Fyodor (Unknown) - Crimes and Punishment (Death) + The user was able to kill someone with a single touch. Moreover, it is not restricted to skin-to-skin contact.

Reagen (Soldier) - A Shot to the Head (Death) + The user will be able to hit an instant headshot using a bow and arrow or a gun.

Chikao (Teacher) - Learn What You Can (Mind) + The user is able to learn any information easily. However, this ability drawback will cause the user to have information overlaid causing them to faint.

Aidan (Artist) - Come To Life (Illusion) + The user can draw anything they want on any surface using a pencil or brush to bring whatever they draw to life.

Nadia (Model) - Walk Like A Model (Water) + The user is able to use any liquid to attack foes. Making them able to walk on water and use water mostly as their energy.

Adhara (Astronomer) - Reaching Beyond the Star (Astral) + Allows the user to hear people's thoughts and emotions. This ability also allows the user to create an indestructible subspace.

Amatlhea - Luminous Form (Light) - An ability that radiates pure light energy, blinding your foes. However, this ability isn't limited to enemies but it will also hit your allies.

Slyvia (Waitress) - Essence of Creation (Nature) + The user is able to create anything out of what mother nature has to offer. However, the strength varied depending on what kind of material was used.

Aquila (Maid) - Financing Purification (?) + The user is able to clean any area until they're spotless. This ability helps a lot to get rid of any evidence on any crime scene, creating the perfect crime.

Minori (Artist) - Deore Creator (Earth) + The user is able to create any kind of gem, be it the normal one or mana-imbued gems.

Riley (Student) - Mynet Apprentice (Money) + The user is able to copy any kind of currency and conjure it, causing them to make an unlimited amount of money.

Alexis (Taxi Driver) - Aeon Chauffeur (?) + The user is able to summon any kind of vehicle be it big or small.

Rielle (Writer) - Gifted Columnist (Illusion) + The user is able to create another realm/universe based on what they write in a special book that they can summon. They can transport anything into that world. However, if the book is destroyed, this will cause the realm/universe to crumble down.

Cepheus (Unknown) - Chronoscribe (Time) + The user can manipulate time, rewriting the course of events. However, this ability uses is limited.

Dazai (Detective) - No Longer Human (?) + The user is able to nullify the ability of anyone they touch. Furthermore, the ability relies on skin contact and is always active. As such, he can nullify any ability even while restrained as soon and as long as it touches him.

Carlotta (Youtuber) - Psionic Whispers (Mind) + The user is able to delve into minds, extracting secrets and influencing thoughts. However, this will also affect the user's mental.

Masumi (Cafe Owner) - Primordial Ocean (Water) + The user is able to release a wave of water that's able to obliterate an entire race causing them to be dissolved into water.

Alyona (Chef) - Pyroclastic Burst (Fire) - A dangerous ability that erupts in a cataclysmic explosion of fire and ash. This ability is only limited to the enemies.

What do you guys think? You might see some familiar names and abilities name since I took a lot of inspiration.