*46*

(Dress 2 had won the most vote

(Dress 2 had won the most vote. This is what it looks like for those who don't know. Btw, there's a little scene of Beacrox teaching Eve etiquette at the end so please read till the end, okay darling?)

-Third Person POV-
-Location: The Docks-

The next day.

"Hello."

"Nice to meet you, young master-nim."

Cale exchanged greetings with an old man. Eve was behind him, wearing the new dress he had bought for her. Hans had not stopped gushing over how cute she is when Eve first wore it.

This was a fisherman who had roamed across this Ubarr sea and battled against the whirlpool for tens of years. This old man, who was known as the greatest veteran of the Ubarr sea in this small seaside village, had a very tan skin that represented just how much time he spent out at sea.

"Just trust me. I will safely take you to the central island."

Amiru, who was next to Cale, nodded her head and added on.

"Right. He is an amazing individual, so you will be able to get anywhere in the Ubarr sea as long as he is with you. I'm sorry I cannot go with you even though I'm supposed to show you around. I have some work to do."

"That is okay. It is enough that you have introduced me to an expert fisherman."

It would be complicated if Amiru went with him. Cale had already determined the people who would go with him today. The fisherman asked.

"Is it just the four of you?"

"Yes. Let us go."

"Yes sir. Please get on."

Cale got on the small but sturdy boat. The Vice-Captain got on behind him. Since the Vice-Captain will be with him, Cale did not need to take any other knights with him. It really shouldn't be a problem though, since the islands were uninhabited. Eve had gotten on with the help of Cale. He thought that bringing Eve with him would be a great advantage to him as well.

"Please be safe, young master."

"Got it."

Deputy butler Hans had On and Hong in his arms as he watched Cale off. The kittens On and Hong were flailing around, trying to get away from Hans, who was getting closer to the water. Although they liked the smell of the sea, On and Hong did not like water. Hans still had that goofy smile on his face when he first saw Eve in her new dress.