*31*

-Third Person POV-
-Location: Palace of Joy-

'Sigh, so childish. Is it like this because it is a world inside a book? Or is it because it is a fantasy world? Is it possible that punks like this exist in the real world too? They must exist since he's provoking me like this.'

The son of a viscount dares to speak like this to the son of a count? Cale thought it was only happening because it was a novel, but dealing with this made Cale extremely frustrated.

'I'm not even the MC. Can I not deal with cliches like this?'

Cale wanted to just tell Ron to kill these stupid villains who didn't know their place.

Cale just continued to look down at Neo. Neo's expression brightened even more. To Neo, Cale was trash who just looked fine on the outside. For someone like Neo, who had to suck up to Venion the entire time he was at the capital, Cale was a good prey to bother.

"What? Do you want to throw a bottle at me? Or do you want to hit me? Go ahead and try."

'He's just provoking me. He's doing it on purpose. He can't take any magic items into the palace, so he won't be able to take a magic recording device inside. That is why he's trying to rile me up out here.'

If Cale caused a ruckus here, it would be seen as a fight between trash and a dignified noble. It would only be to Neo's advantage, that was why he was trying to provoke Cale to bring down the Henituse family name.

Cale just sat there. He then heard a voice inside his head.

It was the dragon speaking through magic.

- What a bastard. It reminds me of that bastard Venion. I bet Eve also want to kill him. After all, he was one of the people that beat her up and laugh at her.

'He is Venion's minion. He's also one of the people that Eve might kill in the future.'

Although Cale could not say that out loud, the dragon continued to speak in Cale's mind.

- Should I kill him? No, never mind. Eve will do it. I saw her looking through the window, holding back her anger even though it doesn't show.

Cale shook his head to the dragon who was following him while remaining invisible.

Seeing Cale shake his head made Neo provoke Cale once again, as it did not look like Cale was going to bite.

-Meanwhile...-

Eve was looking down on her lap as she sat down in front of someone. She doesn't have the gut to look up to the person in front of her.

"Who are you?"

She tried not to flinch as she look up slowly and mutter her name in a whisper-like voice.

"My name is Eve..."

"What are you doing here, Eve?"

The person in front of her smiled as he tried to ask her some questions. Yes, the smile of the sun as Cale said to her. He is Alberu Crossman. Cale had told her if she ever gets caught, just tries to compliment her way out of there.

Before she could open her mouth, she had dodged an incoming dagger that was coming at her. She looks at the dagger before looking at Alberu again.

"You're not human, are you? You don't seem to have the presence of any other human."