*51*

-Third Person POV-
-Location: Ubarr Island-

Toonka, who had a crazed look in his eyes, was holding a baseball bat in his hand that was making a vicious noise as it cut through the air. Cale had no idea where he had gotten such a thing.

Eve however took a few minutes to register the danger in front of her as she finally pulled out the dagger that she had hidden in her boot. Ron had taught her many ways to hide a dagger and all the vital spots for the human body as well. Her strength is almost at the level of a  well-trained assassin.

“Is it you?”

Toonka licked his lips before approaching the Humpback Whale. Even the close to 2m tall Toonka looked tiny in front of the Whale. Eve only stares at Toonka like he is stupid. Guess Cale is rubbing off onto Eve.

“Hehe, this is my first time fighting a whale.”

Toonka didn’t seem to know that this Whale was a Beast person. He just wanted to fight it because it seemed to be strong. All that filled his head was strength and fighting. Which is stupid.

That was why the Humpback Whale looked down at Toonka with disdain.

Cale just continued to crouch in a corner as he watched them with Eve protecting him. If anything goes wrong, he has a dragon here to protect him.

- What are you doing?

The Black Dragon’s extremely curious question rang inside Cale’s head, but Cale had moved back to a safe distance before crouching down. Eve could only stare at Cale before standing close to Paseton.

‘A shrimp gets hurt when whales fight.’

Cale, who was weaker than a shrimp, did not want to get hurt by their fight. He bet that even Eve could win against Toonka by just using her abilities.

“Can you just beat a whale to death?”

Toonka’s eyes started to sparkle. He then lightly kicked the ground with his foot. Once he did that, his body instantly shot up into the air. Eve, who saw the stupid Toonka jump, immediately went to Cale as she hold out her dagger as a warning.

“Wow.”

Cale watched in admiration before stepping even further back.

Toonka’s bat started to swing toward the Humpback Whale. It was then that Cale could see how a Whale sneers. One corner of the Humpback Whale’s lips went up as the Whale started to move.

The 15m long large body instantly twisted before the large tail smacked down toward Toonka. However, Toonka managed to change direction in the air before safely landing back down.

Boom!

The boulder that Toonka jumped up from was destroyed by the Whale’s tail.

Splaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaash-

A large wave was created from the Whale’s attack, and it drenched Cale and Eve, along with the rest of the shoreline. Eve had put away her dagger as she deemed it is worthless to have it out.

‘Damn it. I look like a rat that is drenched by rain.’

However, Cale kept his mouth shut. The impact of the destroyed boulder and the crazed Toonka were too great as he had pulled Eve down with him and hugged her. Eve only sit still as she is still not used to affection. But the stupid Toonka had to just ruin the father-daughter moment.

“Muhahahaha. Great, just great! Come on!”

Toonka was jumping up and down for the Whale to attack again. Toonka rushed quickly toward the Whale’s tail and swung his bat down once again. Instead of avoiding the attack, the Whale just raised its tail to attack Toonka.