✨1K Special✨Q & A✨

(A/N - This chapter come out, it's gonna a 1k vote.)

Question 1:

-Thank you for the question! Now, this is a good question

-Thank you for the question! Now, this is a good question. I was hoping to make it that Eve would learn swordsmanship from Choi Han but also learn stealth from Ron and each chapter will show some development in her. Good at using the sword from Choi Han, stealthy from Ron, etc. The future chapter will represent little by little of her development. I don't want to rush her too much and ruin the story in the process so I'm taking it slow. Maybe sooner or later you will see her fighting beside Choi Han during the war. I'm also gonna be dropping morse code here and there at the end of every chapter or some special chapter. If you manage to decipher it, you can find out little by little of her backstory. It's gonna be a fun thing to do after reading a chapter from my book, yeah? I love to see you and everyone else figuring out her backstory yourself. Be sure to also check out my Twitter account. I will drop some morse code there as well.

Question 2:

-Thank you for the question! I feel like this question is asked because I'm bad at describing things

-Thank you for the question! I feel like this question is asked because I'm bad at describing things. Anyway, yes she is a zombie. In the prologue, it was mentioned that she died multiple times already. No, she's not a reincarnator or transmigrator. Remember my last fun fact? It was mentioned that the people continuously repeat that she was seven years old when she died. What I didn't mention is how she actually died in the fun fact. The cause of her death is the reason she became a zombie and did not instantly die. In one of the chapter, it was mention that blood-loving mage sometime come and take some of her blood. Why do you think the mage needed her blood for?

Bonus:

-Since I already gave the answer to chapter 28 morse code, let me put it here. Can you figure out what it mean? Can you find out about her backstory? Can you also decipher the next morse code? What do you think C7 mean?

=Experiment C7: Succesful

.. - / .-- .- ... / - .... . .. .-. / ..-. .- ..- .-.. - /
.. / -.. .. . / -... . -.-. .- ..- ... . / --- ..-. / - .... . --