Chapter 2 Discovery of the Space Spirit?

Gu Luoxi saw that Fu Yiling was stunned for a long time without answering herself, thinking that Fu Yiling was unwilling to marry herself. Her eyes looking at Fu Yiling couldn't help becoming dangerous.

No wonder he hadn't seen this man several times before he died in his last life, and he didn't seem to be a reliable person.

  Fu Yiling was hesitating, but suddenly caught a glimpse of Gu Luoxi's unkind eyes. Fu Yiling was a little at a loss, but then reacted, it seems that Gu Luoxi should have misunderstood him, thinking that he is a man who is not willing to be responsible.

  "Gu Luoxi, don't get me wrong!"

  Fu Yiling paused for a while, organized his own language, and then continued to speak: "I want to marry you, it's just that... you see, I'm just a decentralized bad guy. If you follow me, there won't be any  good life."

  Only then did Gu Luoxi realize that, in the eyes of outsiders, Fu Yiling's current situation is indeed not a good decision to follow him.

  But Gu Luoxi knew that it was 1972, and in a few years, it would be over in October 1976. Then they will all be rehabilitated.

  Seeing the thin young man in front of her, Gu Luoxi comforted him: "You won't be sent down for a lifetime, maybe you can go back to the city in a few years, and everything will be fine."

Fu Yiling was shocked by Gu Luoxi's remarks. How could she dare to say such things nonsense. Fortunately, it is midnight, and here is a remote mountain behind, there are no people. Otherwise, if these words are heard by someone who is interested and report them, they will be arrested and sent to jail.

  Although Fu Yiling felt that these turmoil would pass sooner or later, it was the first time he heard someone tell him that everything would be fine in the years he was decentralized. Fu Yiling was moved in her heart.

  "Well, in that case, you choose a date, let's get the marriage certificate first, the wedding may..."

  Fu Yiling spoke hesitantly again, never once in his life he was so hesitant and cautious like tonight. His voice became smaller and smaller as he spoke.

  Gu Luoxi saw Fu Yiling's embarrassment, and took his words and said, "My 18th birthday will be in a few days, and we will get the certificate on the day of my birthday to avoid long nights and dreams."

  At this point, Gu Luoxi paused, then looked up and down at Fu Yiling with his eyes, before continuing to speak, "You should be at least 20 years old, right?"

  Fu Yiling looked a little uncomfortable and embarrassed by the look in Gu Luoxi's eyes, and immediately said: "I am 21 years old and over the legal age."

  "That's fine." Gu Luoxi nodded when he heard the words, "I will wait for you at the door of the village party secretary's house in the morning three days later. Then I will tell the village party secretary and we will go to the county to get a marriage certificate."

  "Okay, listen to you."

  Since Fu Yiling had agreed to marry Gu Luoxi, there was no reason to go back. He also figured it out in the time just now. Instead of letting Gu Luoxi face it alone, it is better to let him bear the infamy.

  When Fu Yiling was about to tell the village head, he had lost his temper and forced Gu Luoxi after drinking, and the village head should approve their marriage application.

  After all, in this era, a woman is broken before marriage, and no one wants to marry again.

  Both of them had their own plans in their minds, and they arranged their clothes slightly, and left the thatched hut back and forth.