Chapter 40 If Luo Xi's parents counted in the past and present lives

Because Gu Luoxi and the others cleaned up the house yesterday and slept late at night, it is rare for Gu Luoxi and them to get up late the next morning.

  After a brief breakfast, Gu Luoxi and Fu Yiling talked to the second old man, and then set off to the nearby post office.

  When both Gu Luoxi arrived at the post office, they found that the post office was already open, but there were not many people who sent letters to the post office.

  Gu Luoxi walked into the post office and found a staff member who was not very busy and asked, "Hello, can you help me check if there is my package?"

  "Okay, please tell me about the sender's name, sending information, recipient's name, and receiving information."

  "The name is Gu Luoxi, the delivery time is five days ago, and the mailing address is..." Gu Luoxi told the staff in detail about the package information.

  The staff of the post office lowered their heads and carefully searched the logbook for a few minutes, then raised their heads and said to Gu Luoxi: "Excuse me, ma'am, I didn't find the relevant package information. Maybe it's because the time is too short. It hasn't arrived yet. It is expected that your parcel will arrive in at least two or three days."

  "Okay, thank you." After Gu Luoxi thanked the staff, she turned and left the post office.

  Gu Luoxi felt a little helpless, but he could understand it. After all, transportation conditions in this era were limited. Now I can only leave the post office and wait three days to see if the package arrives.

  However, if the package hasn't arrived, it would be a little troublesome. Other things are okay, not in a hurry, but the quilt is urgently needed.

  When Gu Luoxi sent the package before, he didn't expect to leave Cao Village so soon, so many of the clothes and bedding were packed and sent to the capital, but he did not expect to arrive in the capital before the package was delivered.

  Now it seems that we still have to find another way to buy two quilts first, otherwise it will be so cold at night, but it will be hard to get through. Gu Luoxi and Fu Yiling are okay, the two old people and two children can't be frozen.

  It's just that, although Gu Luoxi has saved a lot of cash for doing tasks in the past few years, there are no rewards such as cloth tickets and food tickets for tasks. Therefore, Gu Luoxi and the others will be rich, but they don't have tickets to buy things. It is also more troublesome.

  You can only go to the store to try your luck first. If you can't buy it, Gu Luoxi and the other two have to find the location of the black market in Kyoto, and then go to the black market to buy it.

  However, Gu Luoxi's luck was still very good. After she asked a few stores, one of the salespersons in the store was willing to sell her share of the ticket to Gu Luoxi.

  Of course, this was also because Gu Luoxi had doubled the price. A quilt cost nearly 20 yuan for a cloth ticket, which was two or three times more expensive than a normal quilt.

  However, Gu Luoxi estimates that the price on the black market is not much different from this. Besides, the weather is so cold now, and the beddings are also very popular products, so it is normal to sell them more expensively.

  Gu Luoxi readily paid forty yuan and bought two quilts. Although these two quilts are a bit expensive, they are quite thick, so you don't need to freeze them at night.

  It was really cold last night with only a thin quilt. Although there is a hot water bottle, Fu Yiling is not far away, and she wears a lot of clothes, but Gu Luoxi still feels very cold. It is estimated that the second elder and the two children are the same.