Chapter 26 Planning in Advance

"Really? Then you go in and see the two children." Gu Luoxi's eyes were cold, and the corners of her mouth raised a smile.

  Although Cao Li thought the smile at the corner of Gu Luoxi's mouth seemed a bit strange, he was still stunned by Gu Luoxi's beautiful smile.

  Cao Li used to think, let alone this Cao village, even if you add a few villages next door, no girl from any other house can look better than Gu Luoxi. This is why Gu Luoxi is married, and Cao Li still doesn't give up.

  What's more, Gu Luoxi now looks better than when he was not married.

  "OK."

  Although Cao Li has no interest in the two children in the house, he is very interested in Gu Luoxi. Now that Gu Luoxi has actively invited him into the house, he certainly would not refuse.

  Cao Li walked into the room first with a smile, but Gu Luoxi took out a machete from the space and put it behind him when Cao Li entered the room, and then followed Cao Li's steps to enter the room.

  Just as Gu Luoxi was about to make a move, he heard Xiaohua hurriedly reminded in her mind: "Luo Xi, Luo Xi, put the knife away, someone is coming."

  Because Gu Luoxi's yard is very remote, even if she goes up the mountain, she is not necessarily a place to pass. So since Gu Luoxi moved here more than a year ago, basically no outsiders have passed by.

  At this moment, Xiao Hua said that there were people around, so most of them came to Gu Luoxi.

  Gu Luoxi wondered who would be coming this time, but he stopped walking towards the house and put the machete in his hand into the space.

  Cao Li heard the footsteps stop behind him, he turned around and saw Gu Luoxi walking into the yard. Cao Li was puzzled. He didn't continue to walk inside the house, but raised his foot and walked outside.

  Unexpectedly, as soon as Cao Li walked out of the house, his eyes widened, and there was a little trembling in his voice: "Why are you back? Shouldn't my dad send you to the next village to repair the bridge today?"

  "You know so clearly, do you want to do something while I'm not here?" Fu Yiling sneered.

  Fu Yiling went to the brigade today and heard that the brigade leader arranged for him to repair the bridge next door with others.

  Fu Yiling had to refuse as soon as he heard it, because if he went to the next village, he would have to return at night at the earliest. He didn't say hello to Luo Xi beforehand, and Luo Xi might be hungry at noon. Fu Yiling thought it would be better to ask for a day off and go back to help Gu Luoxi with the children.

  While asking for leave, Fu Yiling heard someone complaining that why both of them were asking for leave. Cao Li took sick leave today and didn't come to work at all.

  Fu Yiling suddenly felt a little uneasy in her heart, and immediately couldn't care about it, so she put the working tools to the side and ran back.

  Before they met Cao Li in the county seat, Cao Li looked at Gu Luoxi's eyes, and how could Fu Yiling not understand that Fu Yiling was a man.

  "I... what can I do?" Cao Li said loudly with a guilty conscience.

  "Humph."

  Fu Yiling snorted coldly, and then said, "I don't get out yet."

Cao Li knew that there was no show today when Fu Yiling came back, but he was scolded for a while and couldn't make it through. As he walked, he cursed: "What are you proud of, a bad guy, a broken shoe..."