Chapter 42 Antique Market

Gu Luoxi worked in the kitchen with Li Yafang all morning before preparing a large table of dishes. Li Yafang's craftsmanship is still very good. Gu Luoxi has not eaten the dishes made by her mother herself for many years. She missed the familiar taste very much.

  "Yuanshan, you can put the tables and chairs for lunch, and it's time to have lunch." Li Yafang smiled and told Gu Yuanshan inside the house while holding the dishes.

  After hearing this, Gu Yuanshan and Fu Yiling stopped teasing Chen'an and Chenning, but together they lifted the dining table and moved it out.

  Originally, Gu Yuanshan and his wife were at home, and the dining table was set against the wall, so they could have enough seats for both of them. Today, Gu Luoxi and the others came over and they had to move the dining table out a bit before they could sit down.

  When the two children saw their father and grandfather moving the table, they wanted to help too, but the table was too high and they couldn't help much, so they set their sights on the chair on the side.

  Chen An and Chen Ning worked together to move a chair, but because the chair was made of solid wood and was a bit heavy, even if the two children moved together, they were shaking and about to fall.

  Gu Luoxi saw this scene as soon as he walked in. She was so frightened that she quickly put down the dishes in her hands, and came over to help the two children carry chairs, so that it would be bad if the two children fell down.

  After lunch, Gu Luoxi was going to take Fu Yiling and her two children home first, and she would come to visit her parents when she was planning to celebrate the Chinese New Year.

  Of course Li Yafang didn't want to. The daughter finally returned. She wanted her to stay for a while. Li Yafang said anxiously: "Luo Xi, you finally come back, why don't you just stay for a few days?"

  "Mom, Yiling and the two children are here, and it's not very good to live. A few days later, isn't it going to be the New Year? I will come to live for a few more days at that time." Gu Luoxi also wanted to stay with his parents for a few days. , But I am worried that my parents will not live well here.

  "Luo Xi, you just sleep in your original room, and let Yiling sleep in your brother's room. The two children will sleep with me and your dad. That's fine." Li Yafang smiled and arranged.

  "Yeah, but..." Gu Luoxi hesitated, because when they went out this morning, Gu Luoxi didn't say hello to Fu Yiling's parents, saying that she wanted to stay with her parents for a few days. I know.

  "Luo Xi, if you want to stay and sleep, I will go back in the afternoon and talk to my parents, and then come back. We will be fine if we stay here for a few days." Fu Yiling saw Gu Luoxi's concerns and immediately Opened the mouth.

  "Well, that's okay, then you can go back and talk to my parents for me." Gu Luoxi nodded after thinking about it.

  "Okay." Fu Yiling responded and got up to go out.

  Gu Luoxi got up and took Fu Yiling a few steps away. Suddenly he thought of something and said: "By the way, Yiling, remember to help Chen An Chenning bring a few change of clothes when you come back. These two children are too skinny. The clean clothes that were changed a long time ago, you see they are dirty now. Also, remember to bring one or two sets of clothes for the two of us to change and wash..."

"okay, I get it."

  "Luo Xi, you don't need to give it to me. Go into the house and wait for me. It's cold outside."

  "I will be back soon."

  Fu Yiling helped Gu Luoxi close the scarf around her neck and said with a smile.