Chapter 24 Child Full Moon

Because Gu Luoxi was pregnant with twins and couldn't bring them alone, Gu Luoxi suggested that Fu Yiling and the second elder move in to live together in the yard.

  But the two elders disagreed both life and death, because it would be okay if only Gu Luoxi contacted them, but the two children can be regarded as the offspring of their bad guys. If they are to be held accountable, these two children must live in the bullpen with them.

  Gu Luoxi was also a little worried when he heard the second elder say this, but then thought that in about three years, the great revolution would be over. At that time, Fu Yiling and others who have been delegated will be rehabilitated, so they will no longer worry so much.

  But I don't even mention the words of letting the second elder move over. After all, even if Gu Luoxi is not afraid, but the two children are so young, it would be really bad if they were to be put in the bullpen together.

  Because these two children were born prematurely, they were very small, so Gu Luoxi must take care of them personally to be relieved.

  Fortunately, the two children seem to know that it is very difficult for their mother to take care of them alone, so both children are very well-behaved and rarely cry, so Gu Luoxi can barely take care of them by himself.

  After Gu Luoxi came back from the hospital, the brigade stopped giving Fu Yiling a leave. Although Fu Yiling was worried about Luo Xi and the child, she had to go to work every day.

  Fu Yiling was also worried that Gu Luoxi would not have time to cook for her children every day, so Fu Yiling would come over to cook for Gu Luoxi every morning, afternoon and evening.

  After a period of time calmly, the two children will be full moon today.

  During this period of time, under Gu Luoxi's careful care, the two children are no longer as thin and dry as they were when they were born. In the past 20 days since returning home from the hospital, Gu Luoxi would feed the two children some mashed peaches every day.

  Although Gu Luoxi was worried that such a small child could not eat peaches, Xiaohua explained that the peaches on the space peach tree are not ordinary peaches. They are the fruit of the condensation of heaven and earth. It is only good for the child and no harm.

  Gu Luoxi felt relieved when he heard Xiaohua's explanation. Since there is no harm, then it should be no problem to give the child some supplements.

  The two children did look sick when they first came back from the hospital, as if they would die at any time. But after a month of care by Gu Luoxi, and feeding the peaches and spiritual spring water from the space peach tree to the children. The two children have slowly grown into normal children's physiques.

  On the night of the full moon, Fu Yiling and her two elders both came to Gu Luoxi for dinner. By the way, they had to take the pulse for their grandchildren to see how the children were developing, although they could hear Fu Yiling mention it every day. These two children are developing well, but you have to see them yourself before you can rest assured.

  After a few people simply ate dinner, the two elders took turns taking turns to get the pulse of Gu Luoxi and the two children. After a lap, smiles appeared on the faces of the two elders.

  "Luo Xi girl, you are really working hard. This month the child has been raised about the same age as the full-term child, and after the old man and I took their pulses, we found that everything was normal, and it was completely different from the time when they were born. Weak." He Shulan said happily.

  "Lady Luo Xi looks good from her pulse, but how do you feel that you have lost a lot of weight this month?" He Shulan said with some worry, "Hey, it must be too hard to bring two children. I will take Fu Yiling. This kid is too tired for a single child. Now that girl Luo Xi has to take two children alone, it really hurts her."