Chapter 11 Space Upgrade

Looking at Fu Yiling's expression, Gu Luoxi suddenly knew that most of his guess was true. Fu Yiling and the others estimated that they really couldn't tell the truth, otherwise they would immediately refuse according to Fu Yiling's personality. Gu Luoxi spoke comfortingly: "Yiling, we are a husband and wife, so we really don't need to be so inconsistent."

  Hearing these words from Gu Luoxi, Fu Yiling raised her eyes and looked at Gu Luoxi's eyes. Gu Luoxi's eyes were so sincere.

  Yes, we are husband and wife.

  only......

  Fu Yiling didn't say anything, but her eyes were full of guilt. Gu Luoxi would have a better life if he hadn't married him?

  "Fu Yiling, I am really happy these days when I got married with you. Your current predicament is only temporary, trust me." Gu Luoxi couldn't see others being so depressed, just like her previous life, helpless.

  Fu Yiling nodded vigorously. He didn't know why he believed everything Gu Luoxi said. Maybe they will really see the sun again one day.

  ...

  On the day when Gu Luoxi had sold cakes for 20 days, he finally had enough to raise the space to a thousand yuan. Gu Luoxi was very happy, and returned to the village after selling the pastries. Gu Luoxi went straight to the courtyard of Houshan.

  In the past twenty days, not only Gu Luoxi was working hard to sell cakes, but Fu Yiling was also working hard at home to build a house. The brick house was completed two days ago. In the past two days, Fu Yiling was making the fence for the yard. So Gu Luoxi is also a person with a yard now.

  Back to the yard, it's completely different from twenty days ago. In the middle of the yard is a tiled house. On the left is the wooden house built on the basis of the original thatched house. On the right is a large vacant lot. As for what Xi asked to keep, Gu Luoxi hasn't figured out what to do. A piece of land was enclosed behind the tiled house, and Gu Luoxi planned to use it to grow vegetables.

  The fence of the yard is made of wood, neatly arranged and beautiful. The top wood of the fence is sharpened to prevent people from turning over the fence in the middle of the night. Gu Luoxi also plans to buy a dog, who can look after the nursing home at that time. If someone comes, the dog can also be warned.

  After returning to the yard, Gu Luoxi told Fu Yiling the good news that he could upgrade the space to the first level today, and Fu Yiling was also happy for Gu Luoxi. And Gu Luoxi said that after the space was upgraded to the first level, she would not go out to sell cakes, so that Fu Yiling would not have to worry about her all the time.

  After greeting Fu Yiling, Gu Luoxi went back to the bed in the main house and lay down, and then entered the space with consciousness.

  "Xiaohua, I'm ready, you can upgrade the space to the first level." Gu Luoxi said to the spatial device Ling Xiaohua in his mind.

  "Okay Luo Xi, you just need to arrange one thousand yuan and put it on the table. The space upgrade still takes a certain amount of time. If you are tired, you can sleep first, and the upgrade will be successful soon." The voice is very brisk. He seemed extremely happy.

  Since the space in Luo Xi's original left hand bracelet and the right hand bracelet given to Luo Xi by Fu Yiling's mother He Shulan have merged, although Xiao Hua also perceives a huge change in the space, its level is the same as Luo Xi. In fact, Xiaohua doesn't know what the change is. But it can be felt, and it must be a good change.

  "It doesn't matter, I will wait in the space for a while to see how the space is upgraded." Gu Luoxi found a chair in the cabin and sat down, and she was also very curious about the changes in the space.