Chapter 36 Zhao Hong was released from prison

The college entrance examination came to an end. Gu Luoxi was also relieved from the nervous review state, and she was finally able to take a good rest for a while.

  However, after only a few days of rest, Gu Luoxi felt that he was too wasted these few days.

  In the past few days, except for some space tasks at night, Gu Luoxi did nothing during the day. After eating, sleeping, and eating, time passed quickly without knowing it.

  Gu Luoxi felt that waiting for the college entrance examination results for this period of time, he couldn't always do nothing, and he couldn't always waste time like this.

  Therefore, Gu Luoxi decided that she wanted to join Chen An Chenning and the two elders in learning Chinese medicine.

  Although during the period before the college entrance examination, Gu Luoxi would listen to the knowledge of Chinese medicine for one or two hours every day when he was resting or free, this was far from enough.

  Chinese medicine is extensive and profound. If you really want to make a difference in Chinese medicine, it still takes a long time to lay the foundation every day.

  The two children Fu Chenan and Fu Chenning spend at least six hours a day to learn the basics of Chinese medicine from the two elders.

  From the second day after Gu Luoxi made the decision, she began to spend a lot of time every day, following the two elders to systematically learn the knowledge of Chinese medicine.

  But she found a very embarrassing problem. Sometimes she didn't even know much about the basics of Chinese medicine.

  How can this work?

  Gu Luoxi was a little embarrassed, thinking that he couldn't be compared by the two children, wouldn't it be laughed at.

  Since then, Gu Luoxi transferred all the energy he used to review the college entrance examination to learn Chinese medicine knowledge.

  It has been nearly a year since the two children have been learning Chinese medicine knowledge continuously with the two elders. And Gu Luoxi is just a half-hearted person who occasionally listens in. Therefore, Gu Luoxi's knowledge of Chinese medicine is not as good as that of the two children. It is normal.

  But with Gu Luoxi's hard work, she soon found a way to learn Chinese medicine, and gradually started to learn faster than the two children.

  The two children saw their mothers learning Chinese medicine after them, but they learned Chinese medicine faster than they did. Of course, they were unhappy, so they became more serious about learning Chinese medicine every day.

  Even the two children will sacrifice some time playing games every day for learning.

  While Gu Luoxi and the children were secretly fighting, someone in the family often felt a headache. That was Fu Yiling.

  Although Fu Yiling also wanted to learn Chinese medicine as well as Gu Luoxi and the others, the knowledge of Chinese medicine would become like a spell when it was passed into his mind, and it would be a headache for him.

  Although Fu Yiling still insists on secretly following every day to learn, compared with Gu Luoxi and his two children, his progress in learning Chinese medicine is undoubtedly the slowest.

  However, fortunately, Fu Yiling had acquired knowledge of Chinese medicine since she was a child, and she would not be completely crushed by Gu Luoxi and others.

  It's just that after Gu Luoxi and her two children have systematically studied Chinese medicine for a few years, will Fu Yiling be able to compare them?