Chapter 29 The third level of space is beyond Gu Luoxi's expectation

After the beginning of the spring, Fu Yiling went to work on the team. Without Fu Yiling's help to do the task, Gu Luoxi's rate of earning money dropped drastically.

  Originally, two people could earn 20,000 yuan in just one month. Gu Luoxi hadn't earned it for three months, so Gu Luoxi had to spend another month to continue the task.

  Around the beginning of June, Gu Luoxi finally made up enough 100,000 yuan to upgrade the space to level three. Of course, Gu Luoxi also set aside 3,000 yuan in cash as a spare.

  After arranging the 100,000 yuan needed for the upgrade and stacking it on the table of the space cabin, Gu Luoxi exited the space because Xiaohua reminded Gu Luoxi that this task upgrade will take a little longer.

  Gu Luoxi sat next to the two children's bed after leaving the room, Chen, Chenning and the others were still sleeping.

  Both children are now eleven months old. Although they can't walk, they can turn over and crawl around on the bed.

  So Gu Luoxi would lead the two children around when doing tasks, otherwise they would wake up, and they would fall easily if they were allowed to crawl around at will.

  However, Xiaohua often helps Gu Luoxi take care of her two children when she is doing tasks. When Chen An Chenning has any movement, Xiao Hua will speak to her in Gu Luoxi's mind.

  With the help of Xiaohua, Gu Luoxi can also take care of the tasks and take care of the children.

  Gu Luoxi poured a glass of water to drink, and the two children woke up before drinking it. Gu Luoxi put down the water cup, walked to Chen An Chenning's crib, and picked up the two children.

  The crib was made by Fu Yiling last summer. At that time, Gu Luoxi was only five or six months pregnant, but he already knew it was twins. So Fu Yiling would come to make cribs when he was free, and it took more than a month to make two cribs.

  Both cribs are exquisitely made. The wooden bed board has no wooden thorns at all, it is very flat and strong. It can be seen that Fu Yiling has done it very carefully.

  Gu Luoxi fed the two children and changed their diapers, then placed Chen And chenning by the wall and led them to learn to walk.

  Chen And Chenning are now able to stand on the wall, and Gu Luoxi guards the two babies with her hands to prevent them from falling.

  "An An, Ning Ning, come to my mother's side." Gu Luoxi took a step or two back and called to both of them softly.

  "Mom... Mom..." Fu Chen'an and Fu Chenning will call Mom and Dad at this time, so this will see if their mother is not behind them to help them, and both children become anxious.

  "Just a little bit far away, the babies are brave and don't be afraid. Mom will catch you, come here quickly, come on." Gu Luoxi continued to encourage.

  Hearing her mother's encouragement, Fu Chenan raised her calf and walked crookedly towards her mother.

  And Gu Luoxi also caught Fu Chenan before he was about to fall, and praised: "Brother is awesome."

  Fu Chenning was a little scared at first, but when she saw her mother praised her elder brother and did not praise her, she was immediately unhappy, and immediately ignored the fear. She also took her short legs and walked towards her mother step by step.

  "Wow, our Chenning is also great." Gu Luoxi caught Fu Chenning and praised him.

  When Fu Chenning heard her mother boasting about herself, she became happy and stopped being angry. Instead, she kissed her mother's left cheek. When Fu Chenan saw that his sister had kissed his mother, he stepped forward and hugged her mother, and gave her a kiss. Then he smiled with satisfaction.