Chapter 10 Making Pastries

Gu Luoxi handed the drawing of the pastry mold to Fu Yiling. Gu Luoxi hadn't forgotten why he went to the space just now.

  After getting the drawings that Gu Luoxi drew, Fu Yiling didn't say much, but found some tools and started making molds with a piece of wood with a better material. Fu Yiling's movements were very fast, and the mold was made after more than an hour.

  Gu Luoxi took it and took a look, and it was really no different from the drawings he drew. She happily opened her mouth to thank Fu Yiling: "Yiling, you really can do everything, the molds are so exquisite, thank you."

  Fu Yiling was a little embarrassed to be praised by Gu Luoxi, touched her hair and said, "It's Luo Xi, you painted in more detail. I just made it according to the drawings. It's not a difficult thing."

  Gu Luoxi smiled and said nothing more, the mold was ready, and she was anxious to make pastries now. During the more than an hour when Fu Yiling was making the mold, Gu Luoxi was not idle. She peeled off all the mung beans that had been soaked in the morning and put them on the pot and cooked them.

  Next, Gu Luoxi put the cooked mung beans in a pot and crushed them into mung bean paste for later use. Pour butter in the bottom of the pan, melt the butter and add sugar.

  Gu Luoxi fried the white sugar carefully, then pour the mung bean paste that has just been ground into the pot and stir fry. Gu Luoxi adds very little firewood throughout the process. The small fire kept stirring, and gradually the mung bean paste took shape, and Gu Luo Xiqi put it in the pot and brought it into the space.

Gu Luoxi washed his hands and cleaned up the stove before entering the space. Gu Luoxi took out the wrapping paper he bought at the supply and marketing agency yesterday, and put it in a corner of the wooden cabin table for future use. Then he continued to make mung bean cakes.

  The pastry is still as warm as it was when it was just out of the pan. Gu Luoxi knead it into circles with a weight of 50 grams, which is one or two weights, and then put these circles into the ground mold made by Fu Yiling, so that the mung bean cake is done.

  Although Gu Luoxi bought only 20 kilograms of mung beans, the ingredients of mung bean cakes are not only mung beans. The first step in making mung bean cakes is to soak mung beans. Normally, they have to soak overnight, so the proportion of water in mung bean cakes There are also many, plus sugar and butter, these ingredients make a total of nearly 40 kilograms of mung bean cake.

  Gu Luoxi wrapped these cakes pound by pound in kraft paper specially packaged for food. It was neatly placed on the table in the cabin.

  Gu Luoxi plans to sell these mung bean cakes for three yuan a catty, and she plans to sell them in the black market tomorrow morning.

  After Gu Luoxi got out of the space, feeling that it was still early, she walked out of the thatched hut to see if Fu Yiling had anything to help. Gu Luoxi walked to Fu Yiling's side. Fu Yiling also heard the sound of Gu Luoxi's footsteps. He turned back and smiled at Gu Luoxi, then turned his head and continued to do the work in his hand.

  When Gu Luoxi approached, he found that the well that Fu Yiling had dug was almost finished. Gu Luoxi took out a piece of mung bean cake and fed it into his mouth while Fu Yiling was not paying attention.

  After finishing the meal, Fu Yiling praised sincerely: "The taste is very good, it can definitely be sold."

  "Then I will borrow your auspicious words." Gu Luoxi smiled.

  For dinner, Gu Luoxi planned to continue to eat with Fu Yiling and the others in the bullpen, but Fu Yiling said, it's better not to go to the bullpen frequently. If someone sees it and is reported, it will be easy to suffer. Gu Luoxi said She didn't mind, but Fu Yiling insisted on refusing, and Gu Luoxi had to give up.