Chapter 7: Yi Ling's parents

Seeing Gu Luoxi staring at her face in a daze, Fu Yiling blushed a little, and the roots of her ears turned red quietly. Gu Luoxi caught a glimpse of Fu Yiling's red ears, and the corners of her mouth rose unconsciously.

  Gu Luoxi thought for a while, and took Fu Yiling to the nearest bookstore.

  Although it is said that the college entrance examination will have to wait for several years, but Gu Luoxi's past life plus the fact that he has not read books for so many years in this life, it is good to start reviewing a few years in advance.

  Fu Yiling was still surprised that Gu Luoxi wanted to go to a bookstore to buy books. After all, the college entrance examination was abolished, and young intellectuals had to go to the countryside to do farm work, and many books were listed as banned books, so there were actually very few people who read them.

  However, Fu Yiling liked reading very much before being transferred, so Fu Yiling was of course very happy with Gu Luoxi's suggestion to come to the bookstore to read.

  When the two entered the bookstore, they went to read books individually. The bookstore is not big anyway, so don't worry about getting lost. After reading the books for a while, Gu Luoxi chose medical-related books, and then asked the clerk if there were junior high school and high school textbooks in the bookstore. The clerk said yes, and then took Gu Luoxi to a bookshelf.

  "There are only two sets of textbooks for junior and senior high schools." The clerk pointed to a row of books and said, because not many people come to the bookstore to buy books, so the bookstore hasn't bought new books for a long time.

  "Help me get a set of textbooks for junior high school and high school," Gu Luoxi said.

  Gu Luoxi carried a few books in his hand, plus the junior high school textbook, the clerk helped Gu Luoxi hold the high school textbook, and the two came to the bookstore to check in. At this time, Fu Yiling also took a few books and walked over.

  "Luo Xi, can I buy a few books?"

  Fu Yiling touched her head a little embarrassedly. Just now he was in front of the Civil Affairs Bureau. He gave all his money to Gu Luoxi. He is now penniless. When paying at the state-owned hotel just now, he saw the clerk's eyes were a bit disdainful, and Fu Yiling was a little embarrassed to buy a book now.

  "Of course you can." Gu Luoxi heard Fu Yiling's question and thought of the reason. This fool estimated that he had just squeezed all his money into him, and he didn't have any money to buy books.

  Seeing that the clerk had something wrong with Fu Yiling's eyes, Gu Luoxi quickly explained: "This is my husband. I take care of the money in our family."

  The clerk realized that he had misunderstood Fu Yiling. He turned out to be not a little white face, so he quickly laughed and said, "Your husband and wife have a very good relationship."

  Gu Luoxi blushed immediately when she heard the words, only then did she realize what she had just said.

  But it's not wrong. They are now legal couples, so it's okay to say that. However, after just getting married, Gu Luoxi was still a little embarrassed. He walked to Fu Yiling and took the book in his hand and handed them to the clerk together. 

  "Quickly help us figure out how much the total is." Gu Luoxi changed the subject.

  The clerk smiled, no longer teasing them, but began to calculate the price seriously. After a while, the clerk opened his mouth and said, "A total of twenty-eight and fifty-six cents. If you bought a lot this time, you can wipe a small amount for you and just give you twenty-eight dollars."