Chapter 17 The mission is to make money

Hearing that Fu Yiling agreed to his proposal, Gu Luoxi thought that he could raise one in his own yard. It just so happened that there was still a large piece of land in the yard. The one who raised a chicken in the yard would also occupy a large area. Not much place.

  It's not that Gu Luoxi doesn't want to raise a few more, but in this era, there are regulations for raising chickens. Only two people in a household can raise one chicken, but if it is an odd number within ten, like three people or five people. In this way, two and three chickens can be raised respectively.

  Fu Yiling and the others are all bad elements, and there is no place for raising chickens at all. Only Gu Luoxi can barely have a place for raising chickens, so Gu Luoxi can only raise one chicken. Otherwise, if you raise a lot and be seen by others, then you can report it, and it won't be troublesome.

  After the two negotiated, they started to split up. Gu Luoxi went to the county to buy baby chickens, while Fu Yiling made a fence at home.

  Because there is no ticket, Gu Luoxi can only go to the black market to buy chickens. The price of chickens in the black market was still quite expensive, costing two yuan apiece, but Gu Luoxi still bought 21 chickens in one go. One is kept in the yard, and the remaining twenty are kept in the space.

  In order not to arouse suspicion, Gu Luoxi divided several stalls to buy chickens. The prices of the chickens at these stalls were all about the same, with a difference of a dime or two at most. Gu Luoxi bought 21 baby chickens for a total of about 43 yuan.

  When Gu Luoxi returned to the village, he heard the villagers discussing about Zhao Hong. Gu Luoxi slowed down and listened for a while, only to realize that Zhao Hong was arrested by the police yesterday afternoon. It is said that he had been sentenced to five years.

  Hearing what he wanted to hear, Gu Luoxi curled the corners of her lips, accelerated her pace, and walked towards her yard.

  When he arrived in the yard, Gu Luoxi found that Fu Yiling had made a lot of fences. Gu Luoxi first put a chicken into the small fixed fence in the yard. Then he took the rest of the fence made by Fu Yiling into the space.

  Because Fu Yiling's fence has not been completed yet, Gu Luoxi planned to enclose a plot of about four square meters and raise ten chickens first. After Fu Yiling finished the remaining fences, Gu Luoxi encircled a four-square-meter area and put the remaining ten chickens in again. Gu Luoxi knocked the fences and quickly fixed them to the edge of the ridge.

  Gu Luoxi thought that it would be okay to leave the space now, but luckily he went to the cabin to find carrot seeds and began to sow in the field. Four or five hours have passed since Gu Luoxi planted all the land with carrot seeds.

  Gu Luoxi wiped the sweat from his forehead, feeling that farming was really tiring. After submitting the task of growing carrots, Gu Luoxi received another 100 yuan in cash.

  After getting ten reunion Gu Luoxi, he immediately felt that the exhaustion on his body seemed to be swept away. Xiao Hua saw the rapid change in Gu Luoxi's expression on the side, and she was unable to complain. She was really a fan of money.

  After Gu Luoxi drank a little spiritual spring water, he left the space and prepared to take a rest.

  When Fu Yiling saw that Gu Luoxi had left for more than a minute, she knew that she should have been busy in the space for several hours. When Gu Luoxi got out of space, Fu Yiling said: "Luo Xi, you don't have to work so hard, you Your body is the most important."

  "Yiling, don't worry, I know it in my heart." Gu Luoxi felt warm when he saw that Fu Yiling really cared about herself.

  Gu Luoxi thought that Fu Yiling had been making fences for a whole day, and she should have been very tired. The spiritual spring water in the space can relieve fatigue, but Gu Luoxi has never given it to anyone other than herself, so she doesn't know if it will have any effect on others.