1

London's Pov
"Honey we talked about this... you need someone that feels like they are gonna protect you." My dad said as I rolled my eyes.

"Dad I'm 21! You never let me leave the house unless it's for college. And you always send me stupid bodyguards!" I yelled as he laughed.

"Cmon dad... let me leave this one time." I pleaded him as he sighed.

"Fine... but just this one time! And come back unharmed!!" He yelled as I rolled my eyes going out the door.

I was wanting to go to a coffee shop that was only in downtown. There was many reviews and said it was good.

"Keys." I said and they were surprised I asked.

They tossed me the keys and I got in the car. I've driven before... I might be bad at it but I have my license.

I drove down and saw a lot of people... some playing basketball at an abandoned basketball court and some playing soccer on a big open field.

I drove downtown to see people on the side. Everywhere and then finally I saw the cafe. I got out but before I felt like someone was watching me... I brushed it off and walked inside.

"Can I Uhh get a ice Chai tea Latte? large?" I asked them and they nodded.

I than felt someone beside me seeing a tall girl... probably 3 inches taller?

"I'll get the same as her. On me." She said and I looked at her.

"Very Well we'll have your order out as soon as possible." They said as I took my eyes off the girl.

"I had enough money..." I mumbled and she must have heard.

"Yeah well. I wanna get to know you more... you look like a nice person." She said and I rolled my eyes.

"You just met me..." I said and she nodded.

"But you seem really nice." She said and I scoffed.

"You always have this attitude?" She asked me and I was surprised she asked me.

"That's not nice." I said and I heard her laugh.

"Your the one with the attitude." She said and I wanted to punch her at this point.

"Here you guys go." We heard seeing them hand us our drink.

"Cmon why don't we walk the park near us?" She asked me and I shrugged.

"My dad wants me home." I said walking out with her.

"I insist." She said putting an arm over me.

I've never had that... I liked it. No I'm suppose to be heading home...

"Cmon." She said walking me to the park that was next to us.

She made sure I was walking at least 2 feet from her... which made me feel like she was a body guard to me.

"If you mind... can I get your name?" I asked her as nicely has possible.

"You'll learn it soon." She said and I looked at her confused.

We walked through the park together as I looked at the flowers in their natural state. It was Spring so there was a lot of flowers.

"Here." I heard as the stranger picked up a white flower.

"Look. It's Rose. But a white one." She said grabbing the bottom stem so I would have a whole flower.

"I don't really know much about flowers. But I do know that this one. Is a daisy." She said smiling and felt her mess around with my hair.