2

London's Pov
"So Miss Anderson..." I heard as she walked through the door.

She always wore a suit. A black suit might I say she looks very hot. I erased my mind and focused my attention towards her.

I've never met much people. My dad limits on the many people I have over. Which is normally only my cousins but they barely come over due to dads work.

Yet my dad doesn't trust anyone. Like he said... 'trust no one but yourself. Not even your own blood.'

I've learned to be able to keep my emotions aside. Focus on what I wanted and get what I needed.

"Here's breakfast." She said putting a plate from a tray.

"I thought my maid was suppose to be bringing it to me?" I asked her.

"Right your maid is sick at the time. And her mother is very ill." She said and I nodded.

My maid was named Savannah. We had created a personal relationship yet I didn't open up to her any. I followed my dads direction and told me one day I'd take over his company.

I didn't like the fact I was doing that. I wanted to write books has my major was English.

"Are you gonna eat?" Anna asked me sitting to the chair next to my bed.

"Uh. No I'm not hungry thanks tho..." I said and she frowned.

"You know eating makes you feel better." I said and I looked at her.

"I'm not a child..." I mumbled.

"Well in all restrictions. I am a year older than you." She said and I scoffed.

"Yeah yeah. Whatever." I mumbled.

"You show no emotions into anything except that book your writing why?" She asked me and I laughed.

"Show no emotions and people don't know you." I said and she cocked her head.

"Why do you not want people to know you?" She asked me.

"Why do you ask so many questions?" I said and she smiled.

"Because I wanna know my assignment more." She said and I wanted to get out of this conversation.

"Want to know me more? Why don't you just go ask my dad. I'm sure he would love to just spoil you with me." I muttered.

"You always stay in your room. Your afraid of the dark and third... you write your feelings in that book." She said and I realized she was on her instincts all the time.

"How do you know I wrote my feelings in this book? What you look at it?" I asked and she smiled.

"No you always seem to be thinking before writing. Your scribble like your angry. And you write slow like your sad." She said and this was quite impressive.

"Will I be able to read it?" She asked and I scoffed shaking my head no.

"Your not reading this. No one ever will read this." I said and she frowned.

"My... safe place book." I said and I spilled without realizing it.

"I see your getting more comfortable with me." She said and I laughed.

"Yeah no. Get out." I said and she shrugged opening the door and leaving it close when she left.

I was on the edge of the spilling my secretes with this bodyguard and I had enough.

I started to climb out the window and climb to the roof. A place where I had my thoughts clear out.

I brought a blanket and my book with my phone and started to listen to music on high volume through my AirPods and started to write.

I must have fallen asleep because when I woke up I saw someone in the corner. It was Anna and she seemed to be sleeping?

I grumbled and turned on my side not wanting to look at her anymore.

"You should go back down. Your dad might be wondering where you are." She said and I looked at her.

"Fuck off." I said and she smiled.

"You do have quite the temper." She said.

"Your causing my temper." I said.

"Excuse me? All I said was to go down because your dad is coming innnn... 20 seconds." She said and I looked at her before scramming down to get in my room.

I nearly lost my balance when two hands caught me and helped me through my window.

She came in after me and shut the window after seeing my dad walk in.

"Honey. As expected your package arrived on time. And- oh... I've seen you two have gotten closer?" My dad said as he looked at the both of us.

"I don't want a bodyguard dad!" I said snatching the box out of his hands.

This was the first time my dad actually came into my room for a long time. I in fact don't get to see him around which makes me feel alone.

"You know what happened to your last bodyguard. Your cried for days." He said and I pushed the both of them out of my room.

"And stay out!" I yelled.

"God..." I mumbled.

I slid down the door and opened the package. This wasn't my package? Tbh his was something that was sent to me.

I took out a folder and it showed me and Anna. It had my face crossed out with an X and Anna's with a red dot in her chest.

I found a note and read it.

'I will follow you until your mine.'

"Great bodyguard and now this?" I mumbled.

I threw away the photo and laid on my bed.

"It's probably some silly prank they keep throwing at me." I said finally falling asleep.