9

London's Pov
"I don't want it." I said pushing the tray away.

My dad bolted my window shut. He also got a lock outside my room that requires a fingerprint. I feel isolated.

Anna usually let me out anytime but I had a strict curfew to be back within 6 o'clock.

"You haven't ate in days..." she said.

"I don't care. I don't want it." I said.

She got closer to me before I scooted myself back.

"Go away!" I yelled.

She looked at me very carefully. She sat on my bed and I didn't want to see her. I turned the other way and I felt the bed dipped more closely to me.

I looked at her and pushed her away turning my tv on.

"Go stand out there." I said snd she frowned.

"Dont blame me... you have a luxury life." She said.

"No I dont. You do. Or did at least." I mumbled.

"What are you talking about?" She asked me.

"Its not your business now go away!" I said.

I am having a tantrum of a 5 year old. I never received the affection I was suppose to have when I was a kid.

I slept for the entire day and got a shower at night. It was thundering already and I decided to stay up.

I shook everytime I heard the thunder. Toby curled up next to me and Pluto lying at my feet.

I watched tv with loud volume as loud as the thunder and typed away ok my laptop.

I also searched up a fee things I would need to unscrew my window. And labeled it *no looking* with a pair of lingerie in their to. I mean it makes it believable.

After that I worked on a college essay. That was needed to be done next week. I heard the door open as I saw Anna.

"Its 2 in the morning why on earth are you awake." She said.

"Go away I have work to do." I said typing away.

"Turn the tv down." I said.

"No." I mumbled.

"Turn it down now." She said getting the remote.

She shut it off as I rolled my eyes. I kept working and while she stood there.

"Will you go to sleep it's like 2 in the goddamn morning." She said and I ignored her.

"Put the computer up. Now." She said.

"Your not scary. I make the rules here don't I? I overheard you saying that to my dad. Like im in charge of you" I said and she made a big sigh.

"And it's not your responsibility to look after me." I said.

"I command you to go away." I joked.

Suddenly I felt a hand on my chin. Anna forced me to look up.

"I make the rules you make the orders." She snarked.

"If you wanna be that controlling I'll resign." She said.

"Resign I don't fucking care." I said.

"All because I was making sure you were safe? You disappeared out of nowhere!" She said.

"Well maybe you shouldn't have pissed me off. Or show me any kind of affection anyway." I said and she looked at me.

"Affection? This is about affection.." she scoffed.

"Yeah well at least you had a mom and dad to show you what that was." I mumbled.

"Oh okay. I see what this is about." She said sitting on the bed.

"Your just jealous." She said.

"I don't care anymore. I'm 21 and I don't have time for your bullshit." I said continuing to type away.

"I held you during a thunderstorm are you that attached?" She said.

I felt a little hurt by that but I deserved it at the most. I didn't answer her but she left she let the door slam.

I sighed and went back to what I was doing but eventually falling asleep after the thunder stopped.

~~~~~~

I went down to get me some strawberries and a few other things. I also wanted to see if my package is here.

I then felt someone take my hand and pull me back upstairs.

"Don't test me. I can control I just prefer to let you have your freedom." Anna said.

"There's no one out to kill me. If you want to I can resign you." I said.

"Fine. Resign me then." She said.

I grabbed my laptop going towards the organizations website which was secretive. I looked at her one last time before looking down at my laptop and inserting an application for another bodyguard before deciding I didn't want another one.

I'm planning to move out...

"How do I resign but not get another bodyguard." I asked her.

"Your not getting another bodyguard?" She asked me.

"I can live on my own. I want to live on my own." I said.

"You can't though." She said and I laughed.

"I can too. Your resigning anyway. And it sounds like you don't want to be my bodyguard." I said.

"No I don't want to be with someone who hates me. If your not getting a bodyguard I'd rather stay then see your funeral." She said but before I could answer her she left shutting the door.

"I'm never getting my freedom ever again." I groaned.