6

Taylor's Pov
"N-No please. Dad." I said hugging Toby.

"Give me him now. And you bring me the fucking dog." My dad said.

I felt like crying. It's been awhile since I was really happy to have friend with me in the house besides Anna.

It's been hard making friends with a strict dad...

When he came closer to me I looked at Anna. A guard was pulling Pluto from her.

"Listen to me here. I'm your father. You give me the fucking dog now." He said trying to take away.

Suddenly Toby barked and bit his shoe taking it off. I let out a little chuckle as he chased Toby with his shoe.

"Oh you think that's funny." He said looking at me.

"Yes. Kinda. It's a little fun-" suddenly I felt a slap making me turn my head sideways.

I looked at him as they caught Toby.

"N-No! Toby!" I yelled leaping forward when I felt my dad catch me and prevent me.

I was pushed to the ground and a raised of a hand I flinched. The smack never came I saw Anna who caught his hand.

"I can file for abuse. Keeping her in here without her choice is illegal." Anna said.

"So unless you don't wanna lose her I suggest you bring her dogs back. And don't fucking touch her." She said pushing him back.

Anna was much stronger than my dad. I looked at Toby who was whimpering. They put a muzzle on him!

I pushed my dad out of the way and grabbed Toby.

"No. I'm so sorry Toby." I whispered taking the muzzle off.

"That is a mutt. He's fucking dangerous. I just want you to be safe." My dad said getting closer.

"Don't get any closer." Anna said.

I took Pluto away from them and pushed all the guards out of my room.

"Go!" I yelled at them.

I took the muzzle off of Pluto. Toby laid in my lap as I felt tears building up.

"I'm so sorry this is how they treat you. I promise I will never treat you this way Toby." I whispered.

Toby laid in my lap. He was a little tired from running with a shoe in his mouth.

"Out. Now." Anna said as my dad raised his hands.

A gun? Anna had a gun up to my dad.

"Anna! No guns! Don't fucking shoot him." I said standing in between them.

"Dad get out!" I yelled pushing him out and closing my door locking it.

"Put. The. Gun. Down." I said turning my attention towards Anna.

"He hurt you." She said.

"It's fine okay? He slapped me but that doesn't mean you shoot my dad." I said and she sighed.

"Give me the gun." I said and she shook her head no.

"Anna give me the gun..." I said and she looked at me.

"Do I look like I'm gonna murder someone? No give me the gun please." I said and she grumbled befire giving me it.

I put it up on closet. I locked the doors and saw that Toby was biting one of my shoes.

I went forward to find a stuff animal. I found one and gave it to Toby to play with but instead he took it up on my bed and played with it and then laying his head on top of it.

Pluto on the other hand I gave him a porcupine and he ripped that thing into shreds.

"I'm sorry I didn't mean to scare you." Anna said.

"I just don't like guns. So let's keep the violence to a minmal?" I asked her and she nodded.

I looked at Toby and sat with him. He brought the stuff animal over to me as I threw it for him to go fetch.

He ran to get it but came back over and laid it in my lap and sat in my lap with the dinosaur cuddling right into it.

I looked at Anna who was zoned out.

"I'm gonna go... I'll leave Pluto in here with you in case they attempt to get them again." She said opening the door and leaving.

I grabbed my computer and started a new book. I got too involved with the book when I heard Samantha open my door.

"I brought dog food and food for you two." She said smiling.

She set it down on the floor and gave me my food. I smiled and thanked her before she went off.

I ate my food looking at my computer. I had how to train your dragon in the background. Toby and Pluto was sleeping and we need to find toys for them.

I shut my electronics and found some old leashs to use. I used them both on Pluto and Toby and walked out with Anna.

She was really quiet. I looked at her and she didnt want to make eye contact with me.

We went to the nearest pet store and got two water bowls and two food bowls. I got two big dog beds and the bed was 2 times bigger than their size but they gonna grow up.

We grabbed a shit load of toys and some treats. I got a bandanna and a collar that had a bandana design while Anna just got a plain light blue collar.

"You ready?" I asked Anna and she nodded before looking down.

"We're going to the mall after this." I said and she looked at me.

"Your not going out in public wearing a suit every time. Your gonna get ever single one dirty." I said giving her the leashes and fixing her tie.

She just nodded as I crouched down to Toby who's tail was wagging crazily.