22

London's Pov
I let out a whimper when I felt Anna kiss my stomach down. I grabbed the suit of her jacket as she left dark marks against my skin and down to my inner thigh.

"G-God, Anna if you don't start now I'll fucking kill you." I said digging my hands into her hair.

"Patient..." she said and I want too smack her I the face.

Suddenly a pleasure jumped at me has she started to rub my clit in quick circles. I let out soft moans and still digging my hands into her hair.

"Oh fuck..." I mumbled throwing my head back as I felt Anna's mouth on my clit.

She started to suck on my clit. My eyes rolled and I tugged at her hair and letting out a moan.

Suddenly I felt her push two fingers between my folds making hold onto her. She went faster as I let out a string of moans.

"Anna..." I mumbled.

Suddenly I felt her soft lips on my neck while the pressure of her thumb took over my clit rubbing those continuous quick circles.

"It's okay.. I'm right here." I heard.

"Your doing so good for me." She praised and kissing me as I moved my hips against her fingers.

She went faster as I let out a whimper. She kissed my neck sucking hard on my skin and bitting it softly.

"Ah- fuck Anna... I'm gonna cum." I mumbled continuing to move my hips against her fingers.

"Cum..." and I came by command without even realizing.

I kept breathing heavily has I felt Anna kissing me again.

"This is okay, right?... I don't wanna go too far, and this you know.." she ranted on.

I pulled her down kissing her and undoing her pants. She took the pants off as I started to quickly unbutton her shirt taking it off feeling the light tan skin she has.

I pulled her boxers down with her dick. I started to stroke it fast and rubbing the tip of her dick quickly.

"Fuck. Stop that..." she mumbled groaning.

"No." I mumbled keeping going.

"London..." she said holding my wrist tightly before we saw pre-cum come out of the top.

"I-.. oopsies." I said innocently and she groaned before pulling my legs to the edge of the bed so sudden.

"Fuck! Maybe a little fucking wanting next time?!" I yelled and she snickered.

"Oopsies." She said.

She used the precum to make lube. She looked at me before going to my drawer and pulling a condom out.

"Oh... how'd you know it have them there?" J asked and she just shrugged.

"Lucky guess?" She said before pulling on my waist.

"So beautiful... you have amazing skin..." she said before entering the tip of her dick inside me.

"Your beautiful..." she whispered as I let out a guttural moan when she bottomed out.

"H-Hold on..." I mumbled holding onto her.

I unclipped the back of her bra as she looked curious before kissing her breast but yet she started to thrust into me making me moan loudly.

"Fuck!" I let out.

She kept a steady place as I dug my nails into her back making her groan.

Her steady pace kept fastening making me let out a cries and strings of moans.

"Shit shit shit! Anna!" I screamed feeling my back arch against her.

She threw my legs over her shoulder pulling me closer and keeping me in place before deliberately pounding her dick in me.

I let out whimper feeling my legs slightly tremble. I felt a hand around my neck as Anna made marks up to my collar bone and around my breast to my neck.

I tried to make her stop feeling it to be too much. I tried pushing her away but she moved my hands above me before continuing.

"God- C-Cumming!" I let out as I released around her dick.

"Good girl... just go on a little longer alright?" She said before thrusting inside.

Soon I felt Anna stop as she let out a grunt and moans. I figured she came as I let out a sigh.

"You okay? I didn't go too far did I? Oh god." She said panicking.

"Hey hey hey... no you didn't." I said and she looked at me.

I cupped her face before she tapped my thigh making me jump. I wrapped my legs around her waist before the both of us going into the bathroom.

"Wow... a nice bathroom." She said and I smiled.

We may... have had a few more rounds into the bathroom.

"No no no Anna. Get back here." I said pulling her arm as she got come of my clothes.

I felt her lift me up onto the counter as I tired her hair into a long ponytail. I started to put the face mask on her face as I smiled.

"You can't fix the bags under my eyes you know? They are like genetically there." She said.

"I think your eyebags are cool. Makes you look scary..." I said and she lightly chuckled.

I let out a sigh as I started to put retinol on her cheeks and rubbing it in for her.

"Wait I wanna do yours." She said and I laughed as I gave her the bottle.

She put it under my eyes and rubbed it in before tapping my thigh once again and moving us to the bedroom.

"Wow it's really late..." I mumbled as Anna let me in the bed.

She changed the sheets after our... rounds in the shower so we're clean off. I dug my head into her chest before falling asleep.

A/n
Be glad I didn't rob you 😒