26

Anna's POV
"She's not here." I said.

"What? Couldn't she have gone home? Let's ask Madison when you get here." Garret said.

"No Garret she's gone. Her phone is smashed to pieces as if someone threw it at a wall." I said staring at the phone that was in the coffee cup.

"And got rid of the finger prints of it by putting it in coffee." I mumbled.

I smelled the coffee smelling a complete dark roast with a small amount of creamer just the way London has it.

"She's taken." I mumbled.

I got see before getting in my car. When I reached the precinct I was met with Toby.

"Hi buddy. We're gonna get your mom back." I said scratching his ears.

He knew London was gone because he couldn't smell her except the phone evidence in my hand as well as the coffee mug.

He let out little whimpers and he was sad.

"Garrett take them Toby to my house and feed them I'll have someone take care of them later." I said and Garett groaned before going away.

I took the evidence down to the forensics lab as I watched Jayla do everything. I let out a frustrated sigh.

"Don't worry. We're gonna get your girlfriend back." Jayla said smirking.

London's Pov
I woke up on a bloody mattress. My head hurt and I realized that I was restrained. The zipties tightened on my hand and my legs.

"Hello... see you finally awake?" I heard seeing the same girl.

I feel weak and nauseous. I also feel like I'm going to throw up. My head was empty felt like it had been smashed against a counter.

"Princess." I heard.

I looked up thinking of Anna but only to be met a 2.0 version of her in front of me.

"Y-You don't get to... to c-call me that." I mumbled.

"Ah yes... this girl have a meaning to you?" She asked me.

I saw her with some liquid. It was clear so it had to be water or sprite but it wasn't bubbly like sprite is.

"I-I... you can't hurt her." I said and she smiled.

"We won't hurt anymore people. Don't worry no one connected to you." She said letting the edge of the cup in my mouth.

Letting me sip on the water before forcibly taking it away from me making me huff at her.

"Don't worry... it was promised not to hurt you." She said before pulling a cloth over my eyes.

"But you d-did. You jabbed a-a needle in me." I said before being forced to stand up.

I heard a clip from the zipties below and walking towards where ever she wanted me to go.

We bumped into a few walls before she sat me down. Taking the blindfold off as I adjusted to the light.

I was in an office... and a guy sitting with white hair just like mine.

"Ah... hi!" He said fixing his sleeves.

He stood up taking my chin and lifting to see me face. Whatever I ate... came up and I threw up on him.

He stepped back in disgust as I coughed whatever was left inside my intestines.

"You fucking bitch!" He yelled and I felt a painful slap against me.

"Landon..." I heard.

He took a deep breathe before seeing someone kneel.

"Thats Landon... you'll learn who he really is. And you can call me Jordyn." She said cleaning up what is rest with my mouth and giving me a drink of water to spit out.

"Get her out of here. I don't wanna fucking see her." I heard.

"Lan-" I couldn't see or hear very much. My vision was getting blurry...

"You know what. We have a good use for her... take her to the interrogation and after I'll have her set." The male voice.

"And what are you going to do with her?" I looked around and saw Dad... and mom...

"The people haven't had pleasure in awhile. It's nice to give them a gift." I heard as my eyes widened.

"No! Landon! You promised no more of this nonsense! You promised..." Is that a gun?

"Whatever. She's no use to us. Might as well use her till we can." He said before I heard a loud slap.

"I-I can still here you g-guys." I said.

"Good. Because when were done with you. I'm gonna leave the FBI a note. And they will know that I win everytime." He said getting close to my face.

"Y-You the same eyes as me. And th-the same hair.." I mumbled.

Suddenly I felt a jabbed pain as I looked around to see someone holding a needle again.

My eyes went heavy and dropped..

~~~~~~

I woke up looking around as I saw Landon again. He smiled before I questioned where I was.

I was exactly bounded or restrained. I was freely to do whatever I want but I couldn't move. I felt paralyzed as I tried moving something.

I moved my hand but it took so much straining and energy.

I watched as he picked something up. I was curled up before feeling him move me like I was a feather to him.

"Your gonna tell me where the 500 million is." He said
pulling a chair up.

"I prefer not to have much blood on my hands so why don't you just tell me alright?" He asked.

I felt teary eyed before widening at the next thing he said.

"I wouldn't want to hurt my own twin would I?" He asked.