30

London's Pov
I woke up as I was in a new room. I was probably very deep on drugs for painkillers.

"A-Anna?" I asked out panicking to know where she was.

"Hey it's okay... I'm right here." I heard her as she came from behind. She placed a soft kiss in my head smiling.

"You'll be released soon... they just wanna check for any more lethal juries. We're going to a safe-house. I don't care what you say." She said.

"W-Will you be there?" I asked and she nodded.

"I'll be with you on the first couple days to make sure your okay. I'll have to go back to the case though." She said.

"I'll come visit you to make sure your okay, I'll have Lainey take care of you." She said and I gulped.

She pulled up a chair to sit with me as she held my hand. I felt tired and drained.

"Go to sleep princess, I'll be here when you wake up." She said as my eyes started to become heavy.

~~~~~
Time skip

"Here is some soup." Anna said giving me a tray.

"You don't exactly have to serve me." I said.

It was the first day in a safehouse. I was admitted to bed rest.

"After you eat, I have a surprise." She said.

I smiled as I started to down the soup. I was hungry despite having very less food over the week of my kidnapping.

When I finished Anna opened the door and revealed Toby who rushed in jumping on the bed and licking me.

"Toby!" I yelled as we both were in pure joy to see each other. As Toby calmed down laying next to me I turned on criminal minds.

"I'm gonna go... call me if you need me alright?" She said starting to walk out.

"Wait! Do-Don't leave me please." I said and she looked at me.

"Oh... okay I'll just bring my stuff in here if that's okay with you." She said and I nodded.

She did stuff at her desk as I cuddled Toby. The bed was a king size and was in a the masters bedroom. I don't know if there is another bedroom for Anna to sleep but there is a couch.

As it started to darken outside I started to fall more asleep. I felt Anna kiss the side of my head and then left.

Toby curled up against my side as the tv shut off itself. I cuddled myself into the sheets of blankets.

Anna's POV
They didn't find Landon yet, but they found tracks. He abandoned his car and had a blood trail that led to a hospital.

We lost track of him after that, we were talking with everyone in the hospital. I fell asleep on the table.

Yet I was awoke when big lightning shattered near us. I rubbed my eyes thinking of missing something.

What is going on right now? I feel guilty or something... the thunder hit again and it realization.

"Shit!" I whispered getting up and rushing to London's bedroom.

She was sobbing and shaking. Covering her ears as she let out a whimper.

"Hey hey, it's okay." I whispered as she dug her head into me.

Her hand was shaking as it laid against my neck. She dug her nails into me as I winced a little. Despite the injury in my body from the explosion she was laying on, she needed to be comforted.

Her cried went down after a few minutes but her body still shaking. Toby laid at the foot of the bed as London laid against my collarbone. Which hurt but it felt like a good hurt.

I could still hear whimpers after thunder hits. I got up before feeling a tight grip on my shirt.

"I'm just gonna close the curtains." I said.

She covered her ears after thunder hit again. I closed the curtains and then got behind her wrapping my arms around her waist.

She turned around digging her head in my chest holding onto my shirt tightly. The thunder and light started to go down as we both fell asleep.

~~~~~

I woke up to London crying, I mean her sniffles were heard as I looked at her.

"She didn't deserve to die. She was just alone, and abused, and sexually assaulted." She said as I sat up.

"I-I don't even know her name." She whispered.

"She taught me how to disarm the bombs, and she gave me food, and stayed with me." She said as I watched a single tear go down.

"I'm sorry." I whispered.

"She was just a prisoner just like me, who knows how long they've kept her." She kept going ignoring what I said.

"She loved my brother..." she whispered before breaking down into a full sob.

I quickly got up as I hugged her.

"Your going through a hard time right now. It's okay." I said kissing the side of her head.

"It's okay to feel guilt princess, just so don't blame yourself for her death." I said as she kept hugging me.