29

London's Pov
I felt my body slam into a wall. I let out a stifled groan. I looked everywhere to see blurry.

"A-Anna? W-Where are you?" I let out.

"Hello." I heard seeing him.

He had that girl with a gun to her head as she was looking at me. She was scared.

"Landon Cmon. P-Please don't shoot her." I said trying to get up.

I felt my area down there burn. He looked at me, looking down at my pants. There was a bit of blood bleeding through.

I know it's not period because I had my period a week ago.

"PUT YOUR HANDS UP NOW!" I heard.

"You don't want her to die? Go up now." He said as I gulped.

I looked everywhere for Anna. She was knocked unconscious. I stepped over the bomb squad member who was bleeding out.

I squat down to check his pulse...

"GET UP AND GO!" He yelled.

I let out a whimper of pain. When he showed up to see people with guns aiming.

"HOLD YOUR FIRE!" A guy said holding his fist up.

I looked at the girl as she was probably scared out of her mind. She doesn't look like that psychotic girl who kidnapped me.

Suddenly I felt a cold blade knife.

"You move a step I'll shoot you in the head." He said holding a gun.

I felt like I was gonna faint. I was in so much pain I wanted to sob.

"I get to escape... and these two can be let go... and as well as the chief and almost every FBI in the bulding." He said holding a remote.

"Y-Your bluffing." I whispered.

"Oh really? Try me." He said pushing the blade deeper as I let out a whimper.

"You never was a use anyways. I just needed to get you here for the money." He said pressing it farther making blood to spew out.

"FINE!" I heard.

He smiled as he pushed me forward. I didn't want to get up... I couldn't, I felt n so much pain down there it was impossible for me to get up.

I cried with small tears, once he let me go they started to charge towards him. A gunshot exploded and there... stood the girls body on the ground with a bullet to her head.

Her eyes wide open, I closed my eyes fast wanting to get the image out of my head. But... only one gun went off.

A car drove off as then a thousand gunshots came. I covered my ears letting out a sob.

"London!" I heard as I felt hands on me.

They tried taking my hands off my ears as I thrashed against them. I let out a sob again as I felt them lift me up into their lap.

"It's okay... I'm right here." It was Anna. Her comforted voice...

I dug my head in her chest. Continuing my sons I started to feel passed out.

"London? Can you hear me?" The voices swooned and started to fade.

Anna's Pov
I woke up to a gunshot. I looked to see the room was blown apart. I checked the pulse of the bomb squad member. Dead.

"L-London?" I called out to be responded with a silent of air.

"Chief!" I heard at the doorway.

I scrambled to get to my legs as I felt a pain in my head. I saw Garrett and... Madison?

"Sorry... went to protect her." He said as I pulled him up.

"Okay... where's London?" I asked and he looked at me.

I got out to see people looking at me. More specifically a whole army squad and other people.

"London!" I yelled running over.

I looked to the side to see a dead girl... I heard London's sobbing. I pulled her to my chest as she sobbed again. I took the jacket off which is prolly the reason why I will only get bruises from that explosion.

I put it around her to hide her. I also had someone take the body away. Soon I could tell London started to fade down by her sobs.

"London? Can you hear me?" I asked but she was already passed out.

I carried her to the ambulance.

"No stop leave me the fuck alone." I said as I leaned her up.

"Take her to the hospital. I'll follow you." I said and they nodded leaving.

When I arrived at the hospital as a nurse asked me if I needed help.

"No I'm fine! Leave me alone dammit!" I yelled.

"He got away chief." I heard as I grabbed the guy.

"You... let him?" I asked and he looked at me shaking his head no frantically.

"Go. Fucking. Find. Him." I said and he gulped nodding as I let him go.

"London Anderson?" I heard as I ran to the guy.

"She's okay. She just as a lot of cuts and a non-obstetric vaginal tear... don't worry we will fix that up through surgery and I suggest don't have sex for awhile?" He said and I looked at him dumbfounded.

"You'd think... I'd fuck her after she just got raped?" I asked and he was nervous.

"She's had multiple minor injuries." He said.

"STOP STATING THE FUCKING OBVIOUS!" I yelled.

"I-I'm sorry." He said nervously gulping.

"She should put through bed rest for the rest of the month." He said before quickly leaving.

"Where is London Anderson?" I asked the front office.

She smiled as I gave her a glare. She gulped down and told me the room number.

I took a deep breath as I looked through. I saw London asleep. I pulled a chair up as I was exhausted.

After what? A week and I now see London who was probably on the near edge of death.

"A-Anna?" I heard looking up to see her.

"D-Doctor told me wh-what's going on." She said and I pulled a hair behind her ear.

"Can you stay with m-me? I mean when I-I wake up... will you be there?" She asked and I smiled.

"Of course I will princess." She said and she had a slight smile.