19

Taylor's Pov
I woke up without Anna... I'd think she would be here but when I went to the kitchen Anna left a note for me.

-Hey please don't go to your dads house without me. P.S. breakfast is in the fridge.-

"I'm going wether she likes it or not." I said opening the fridge to see food.

"Ooh McDonald's hash brown." I mumbled grabbing it and grabbing my bag.

I locked the house and went outside to find my car missing.

"Son of a bitch." I mumbled.

"Fine... I'll walk." I said putting earbuds in and walking my way.

"I'll just have another guy give me on of my dads car." I said as I passed a street seeing my house in view.

It was only about 5 miles so I stopped on the way to get water.

"You need a ride miss?" I heard looking beside me.

"Can you just take me down the street?" I asked and he nodded as I hopped in.

He dropped me off and I gave him a 50$ tip. The weird thing is... no one is outside? Usually guards are always outside...

I walked in to see FBI in the house. I looked around and saw a familiar face. When they saw me their eyes widen.

"Ma'am! Your not allowed to be here!" He yelled as than I saw my dad.

"DAD!" I yelled.

"Tell them! Tell them I'm innocent!" He yelled as I looked at him.

"Innocent? What is going on?" I mumbled looking around.

Than... I spotted her. Going throw files on a computer. I stomped my way and pushed anyone that was in my way and turning her chair.

"Woah! Oh... hey London. I told you to stay at home." She said nervously.

I looked at the computer pushing her away. I looked through the files.

"Kidnap... explosions, money heist, REBECCA!" I yelled.

"London Anderson your under arrested for th-" someone began touching my hands when I was gonna slap them.

"She's not apart of this. Take your handcuffs." She said grabbing them and going to my dad and putting it on him.

She pushed him out the door and into a car as they drove him off. Soon enough they made detectives leave as people were still searching the place.

Before realizing I ran up to my room to see everything being confiscated. I was... very angry.

"ANNA FUCKING SHUMATE! OR WHAT?! IS THAT EVEN YOUR NAME?!" I yelled.

"Okay calm down... please don't make a scene." She whispered as I looked behind her to see that same girl Anna brought for the coffee shop.

I smirked before landing a hard slap against Anna's face.

"Fuck you. And drop my stuff off at my house. And don't even bother coming in." I said before pushing her out of the way.

"Wait ma'am you'll have to come to the precinct." A guy said as I turned around.

He was about to come for my hands before I backed up laughing.

"Touch me and I'll make sure I sue you!" I yelled before pushing the guard that was suppose to drive my dads car.

I drove off without a word and when I arrived home I groaned. I let my head fall on the steering wheel.

I was gonna get out before hearing a car pull up. I looked back to see it was Anna and her stupid car that she never told me about.

She came to my window tapping on it and telling me to roll it down. I flipped her off as I could literally hear her sigh.

Suddenly I got a text and saw it was from Anna.

Roll the window down.

Why should I? You gonna
arrest me too?

Window. Down. Now.

I finally rolled my window down as I looked at her.

"I have to bring you back to the precinct. Just a little so we can prove you as innocent." She said.

"And what if I'm not? What if I did drugs and sold them to bad guys." I said making it dramatic.

"Get out of the car. Now." She said and I rolled my window up again and started to drive off.

Suddenly I heard a gunshot making me stop my car. I got out of the car to see a hole in the flat tire. Next I see is Anna holding a gun.

"ARE YOU FUCKING CRAZY!" I yelled.

"Next time don't run away from me." She said.

"Don't run away? Do you even understand GUN SAFETY!!" I yelled.

"YOU COULD HAVE SHOT ME!" I kept yelling at her.

"We'll, let's be glad I didn't." She said.

~~~~~~~

"Miss London, you understand that your father will most likely be sentenced to prison for awhile.." The chief said and I nodded.

"As well... your mother, Rebecca Anderson? Would you like to meet her?" He asked me.

"But... there's a thing you have to do." He said.

"Hey sweetheart..." she said.

"You have white hair? Aren't you the person I saw on the building of the hotel." I asked and she froze.

"W-What I don't understand?" She asked me.

"You can't possibly think I'm that stupid. Why are we in a interrogation room? Hmm? You must have done something illegal to take you in custody." I said standing up.

"Which also reminds me how you showed me guns when I was younger and specifically remembering that sniper. Yeah? The one that you aimed at me that night! Don't even say you didn't do it." I said.

"FINE! I DID IT! BECAUSE YOUR FATHER WAS SO STUCK UP!" She yelled before I smiled.

"Thank you. That was really all I needed." I said letting a FBI open the door to let me out.

I stood at the elevator before seeing Anna next to me the next minute.

"I knew it all along." I mumbled.

"What?" She asked.

We bo stepped into the elevator as I pressed number 1 for my floor.

"The bodyguard organization is real... and your not allowed to contact anyone outside the case or the organization until your case is complete." I said.

"Your "fake girlfriend" was obviously someone outside the organization. So that means you weren't a really bodyguard." I said.

"You know you could be a good detective..." Anna said and I laughed.

"Thank you but no thanks." I said before stepping off.

"Well. I hope I never see you again." I said leaving her in the elevator.