31

London's Pov
I still felt little pain down there. Anna was laying her head on my stomach as she was typing away on her computer.

I played with her hair while reading a book. I felt her get up putting her laptop away and looking at me.

"Is there anything we can do to not feel pain down there?" I asked her.

"I don't know... we've already taken Tylenol." She said as I groaned.

"Anything to take this stupid fucking pain away." I whined.

"Can I try something?" Anna asked me and I shrugged before nodding.

She straddled me and asked for the consent of taking my pants. The same thing for panties as I was curious. I was not in a state to be fucked right now.

"If you want me to stop just stop me alright?" She asked.

"I am allowed to do this right?" She asked and I nodded. Her hand found it's way to mine a I squeezed it.

I jerked when I felt her slowly rub my clit. She went slow before gradually speeding up making me let out a whimper.

I squeezed her hand not the fact that I was in pain, but the fact that it started to feel good.

I felt her try to ease a finger in making let out a loud whimper.

"N-No! Stop Anna..." I mumbled as she looked at me.

"It's okay my love." She said taking her finger out.

"Wait no... just go slow please." I said and she looked at me.

She slowly eased her finger all the way as I held onto her hand tightly. I felt a tear go down feeling a lot of pain.

"It's okay..." she whispered kissing the side of my head.

She curled her finger as I felt it hit a g-spot. I let out a moan when she did. She started to ease another finger in as I cried.

"N-No hold on." I mumbled holding her hand that was in me.

"It's okay." She whispered.

I let go still squeezing her other hand as she slowly eased into me stretching me a little out as I felt more tears down my face.

She slowly started to thrust her fingers in me as I let out low moans. My back arched at every slightest pleasure.

"Oh fuck." I whispered as she hit my g-spot.

"Does this feel much better?" She asked me as I nodded.

She went a little faster with her thrusts as I moaned out. I was close to my orgasm as Anna went a little faster.

"Ah- Anna I-I'm gonna c-cum." I said as I tightened around her fingers. It felt like pain but it was starting to feel like a good pain.

"Cum for me my love." She whispered kissing the side of my head.

"Oh... g-god! I-I—" I stuttered as I let go.

"Good girl." I smiled.

"Thank you." I said getting my breath back.

She smiled nodding kissing the side of my head again. I love when she does that. I smiled and felt her tuck me in. I fell asleep with Toby's head on my foot.

Anna's POV
I cleaned my fingers as I put London back to bed. Her injuries were getting better especially the bruises against her back.

I got back to my computer before getting a call.

"We got him. We got a clue to where he is." He said.

"He's been traveling around the city. But man reported that he saw him around the expensive restaurant." He said as I looked at London.

"With a dead body." He said giving me an address too.

"I'll see you there." I said ending the call and calling someone else.

"Samantha, are you able to spare a free time at the moment?" I asked.

~~~~~

"Time of death." I asked.

"Been dead for awhile, we set it around 12-2 in the afternoon. Was found in the bathroom." Garret said giving me a set of gloves.

I grabbed the wallet as it was named Luca Kent. He was one of our listed bad guys.

"Get him to the medical examiner." I said as they surrounded the table that he had.

The table was already cleaned off. I looked at the edge of the table to see white specks. Cleaned it off but not as good.

I checked the seats to see the same white specks. I brushed some into a clear container giving it to the forensic Jaylen.

"Found this." I heard seeing Madison.

She showed a gun as I grabbed it. No bullets loaded...

"Where are you..." I whispered.

A/n
Short chapter but I have a question.

This books ending very soon and I want my next book to be a fantasy FanFiction. Still gonna be with Anna don't worry.

Choose one

Surviving- surviving a zombie apocalypse

Enemy's daughter- enemies to lovers

Murder Mask's- falling in love with a murderer.