4

London's Pov
I typed out the last chapter of my book. There's not much gxg books in this world so I'm the one who makes a lot but is too scared to publish them.

Intentionally I'll write some straight books. I wrote a bxb book but I don't think I liked it. Experiencing no man over man was hard so I just used my imagination.

I've never had a boyfriend nor a girlfriend. My dad kept me inside all my life even if he hasn't spoken to me for months.

He tends to call me and says he loves me when he's drunk. My mom on the other hand I haven't seen her in 17 years... so my parents split apart when I was 4 and he didn't let me see my mom at all.

I had my hair in a messy bun and my blanket wrapped like a burrito with a coffee in my other hand.

"Ma'am?" I heard looking behind me to see Anna.

"How many coffees are you gonna drink. This is your 4th one." She said bringing it to me.

"Let a girl do her work and coffee please." I said giving her my empty ones.

"What are you writing?" She asked me.

"My 5th book. I don't know if I should publish this yet." I said.

"May I?" She asked and I nodded.

"It's girl on girl." She said and I nodded sipping my coffee. She read the last chapter and nodded.

"It's really good. Best book I've seen so far." She said and I smiled.

"Have you ever had an actual girlfriend though? Like are you single forever." She said looking at my sticky notes I put on my wall.

"No? Why? You wanna ask me on a date Miss Shumate." I asked her raising an eyebrow.

"N-No it was just a question." She said and I laughed a little.

"The amount of control I have over you is insane." I said working back on my laptop.

"Control?" I felt a turn in my chair and Anna was hovering over me.

"Control. Your all tough and muscles but your not in control here." I said booping her nose.

"I can be. I just choose not to." She said and I rolled my eyes.

"Excuses excuses. Go fetch me another coffee please." I said.

"No. Get it yourself. I'm your bodyguard not your butler." She said and I looked at her.

"Oh did I make you upset?" I said fake pouting.

She rolled her eyes and I got back to work. I heard Anna leaving hoping she'd get me another coffee. I have been working my butt off all night for this book that I'm probably not gonna even publish.

Eventually my eyes were tired and I fell asleep on top of my laptop.

~~~~~~

"Dad I want a dog." I said walking into his office.

I barely walk into his office and this is an emergency. If I don't have a companion with me and I want one before I go insane.

"A dog? Why do you need a dog." He said.

"Or a cat." I said and he scoffed.

"You don't need an animal, remember that fish I got you?" He said and I rolled my eyes.

"Dad you put flavored grape water in the goddamn fish bowl." I said and he rolled his eyes.

"He needed a little flavor alright? I didn't think it would kill him." He said.

"Pleaseeeee?" I said begging.

"No now go away." He said and I flipped him off.

I grabbed Anna's hand who was outside the office. I ran outside and asked for the keys.

"Where are we going?" She asked getting into the car.

"We're getting a fuckin puppy." I said driving off before my dad could reach us.

"Can you even take care of a puppy?" She asked and I scoffed hitting her.

"I'm responsible! Give me a break I've been stuck in that house for years!" I said driving around to find the nearest shelter.

"I want three animals!" I said and Anna eyes widen.

"No your not getting 3 puppies." she said.

"Stop ruining the fun." I mumbled parking the car.

I ran inside with Anna behind me. Who was still dressed up in her suit. I searched for puppies when I came across a husky.

"Aww Anna look." I said.

There was a husky and he had really blue eyes. I walked off and Anna seemed to like the husky more.

I saw a German Shepard cross bred with a border collie.

"ANNA!" I said.

One of the workers let me play with her and she was so cute. She had so much energy.

"You can get a dog." I said to Anna.

"Everyone needs a companion." I said and Anna looked at me.

We ended up buying the husky and the German Shepard bred with a Border Collie.

"What are you gonna name yours?" I asked her as we had a driver take us back.

"Pluto." She said and I smiled.

"What about you." She said and I smiled thinking of a name.

"Toby short for Tobias." I said.

Toby was my last bodyguard but he had protected me from a fire that out broke in the college and died due to his multiple injuries.

He was my bestfriend and I cried for days...

"Cute name." Anna said and I smiled.