7

Anna's POV
"Toby. Come here!" London yelled as Toby came up putting his paws up on her leg.

His tail was practically wagging his entire body. She smiled as he pounced on her licking her face.

"Oh Toby!" She said laughing.

Pluto looked at me and I bent down picking him up. I gave him ear scratches.

London picked Toby up and going upstairs hinting me to come with her. I looked at her Dad who was in his office and was already looking at me.

I shrugged it off and went with London who was playing with Toby. She had a rope and he was tugging at it with his mouth.

"The new clothes we got you are nice." She said and I nodded.

"You dress so homeless though." She said and I scoffed.

"Pluto come here!" She said.

Pluto ran over and putting his paw up to Toby. He got the rope and the both of them played tug a war. They were both the same size but as well Pluto will be bigger then Toby in the future.

"Your so cute." She said petting the both of them.

Toby came over licking all over her face. She kept giggling as he kept licking her face.

"Come down here! It's cold down here." She said scratching Toby's ears.

I laid next to her and I felt Pluto jump on my stomach make me let out a loud groan. He bit my hair making me pick him up and give to London.

"Aww Pluto." She said and I rolled my eyes.

~~~~~

Night came and there was a thunderstorm. It was loud so I stood outside the door like always. I check in at 12 and 2 and 5 at morning on London and it happened to be 1:30.

I checked my watch and was getting tired already. I decided to sleep on London's couch since it was comfier on my back.

"101 Shumate checking out." I said through the mic and took it off setting it on her desk.

I took my jacket off and looked at London who had both of the dogs on her bed.

I said goodnight to Pluto as he was tired from playing with Toby all day. He followed me and got up on the couch with me.

I fell asleep in matter of minutes seeing how tired I was.

~~~~~

London's Pov
I woke up with a shock of thunder banging in my ears. I covered my ears trying to get rid of the sound.

I let out a loud sob on accident and tried going back to sleep but the thunder was really loud.

I tired covering my ear and I looked at the time on my phone. It was 2:56...

Toby came closer to me. He saw my reaction to the thunder and laid next to me. It's as if my old bodyguard Toby. He would always come comfort me when thunderstorms happened and stayed in the same room making sure I was okay.

"London?" I heard making me jump.

I saw Anna on the couch who was just now waking up. Another loud boom struck and the light flashed in my room.

I covered my ears and let out another sob. I've been afraid of thunderstorms all my life.

"London?" I heard again this time closer.

I looked at Anna who was in her boxers and a sports bra. She got in the bed and I moved away from her.

She put another set of blankets on top of me realizing I was cold. I curled up with Toby when I heard another thunder. The lighting flashing through my room.

I felt a black figure close the curtains realizing it was Anna with a messy bun on the top of her head.

I tried closing my eyes but the thunder kept coming. The lighting that made the curtains light up.

Suddenly I jumped when I felt two arms wrap around me. I tried to get out of them but she reassured me everything was okay.

"G-Get off!" I felt her cover my mouth with her hand.

"Shh... it's okay." She whispered as I gradually started to give up.

Her hands wrapped around my waist. Pluto got up on the bed laying between Anna and I's legs. Toby laid next to me as he whined everytime thunder was heard.

I hugged Toby. We have something in common. We are both afraid of thunder.

Lighting I can deal with but I cannot sleep with Thunder. After awhile the thunder began to calm down and I started to fall asleep.

A/n

Short Ik but I'm having a little trouble in life and seeing my birthday is coming up soon I don't know when I'll be able to post.