14

Anna's Pov
"It's said that... Rebecca Anderson. It was on the security footage." Garret said as my eyes widen.

"Relationship to Mr. Anderson and London?" I asked.

"Yep... wife and mother." And I groaned.

"Biological?" I asked.

"Yep divorced." He said.

"Okay... well find her now. And when you do tell me and I'll interrogate her." I said.

"We have a guess. There's an abandon site nearby by your coffee shop. Doesn't belong to anyone but yet the lights are always on." He said.

"Do your job and don't do anything I would do." I said and I could practically see his grin.

I hung up before waking my way to London's room. I opened the door to see her on her computer.

"Hi Princess." I whispered.

"I like it when you call me that." She whispered.

"Hmm princess." I hummed before she laughed a little.

I kissed her neck before seeing what she was doing. She was writing a book.

"I was thinking... what if the person went undercover as a coworker to protect the other girl." She mumbled.

"But with a fail of betrayal to the other girl they end up both splitting but yet in the end they always... get the girl." She whispered.

I gulped feeling like she knew I was undercover.

"And where did you get this storyline?" I whispered.

"Hmm wouldn't you like to know." She giggled as I rested my head on her shoulder.

"I thought up of it randomly last night. I'm just working on the plots and each dramatic set of the story. Such as marriage, dating, Sex, death in the end even though they confessed their love for each other." She said smiling evilly.

"Oh god..." I mumbled.

"I'm kidding... but yes one dies in the end." She said shutting her computer.

I let out a gulp but tried to forget about it. I wrapped my arms under hers and wrapping around her torso as she smiled.

"Can we go out for a walk?" She asked.

"Shopping? I need to visit the orphanage today." She said.

"Do we have too? It can be dangerous." I said.

"Pleaseee pretty pleaseee." She begged,

"Fine... fine. But... you have to be with me at all times. I don't care." I said and she nodded before giving me a hug and going straight to her closet.

It's only been a couple days since she was shot... what was wrong with her...

"Let's go!" She said skipping all the way to the car bringing me along.

"Eh wait..." she whispered.

She brought me back upstairs taking my jacket and my black button up off.

"Holy fuck why didn't I realize your muscles before." She mumbled.

"London." I said and she looked up

"Oh right... okay... dickies pants." She said.

"White sweatshirt!" She said taking her gigantic oversized sweatshirt putting it on me.

It was even oversized for me...

"It was... it was Tobias's sweatshirt." She mumbled.

"You look good in it." She said.

I could see the sadness lit in her eyes bef re it quickly washed away. She looked at me before having a light bulb go on at the top of her head.

"To top it all off..." she mumbled placing a black beanie on the top of my head.

Before we went we fed Pluto and Toby and let them go outside to play. We left as she held my hand and went towards the mall.

~~~~~

London bought childrens clothes before buying me clothes too.

"So we don't have to keep stretching out my sweatshirts." She said.

I smiled as she made me change. She quickly smiled widely as she looked at my new outfit.

"You became hot." I heard her whisper quietly.

"What I wasn't hot in the first round?" I asked.

"Hot people aren't mean though." She said.

"So I guess you were unattractive when I first met you." I raised an eyebrow.

"Okay fair enough... I just... never met enough people to know." She mumbled and I frowned.

"I'm sure you will get to meet a lot of people. I promise you will." I said and she smiled.

Before placing a small peck on my lips and moving to the kids clothes.

~~~~~

"LONDON!!!!" Was all I heard when we arrived to the orphanage.

They all hugged her as she gave out the clothes. The owner came up and hugged her before seeing me.

"Ah... you will be companying her? Sí?" She asked.

"Uh... sí señora." I said and she smiled.

"She doesn't speak Spanish dummy." London elbowed news as I huffed.

"Come! Come darling!" The elder said as I got closer.

She hugged me so kindly but her words were very sharp.

"You hurt her... so help me god I will beat your ass." She said and I gulped.

Soon enough me and London sat together while the kids played. She's so good with kids...

"Here you go." A little guy said as he gave me a fire truck.

He went away but came back with a stuff animal. Soon enough piling me with a bunch of random toys.

Then I felt someone hit my head with a plastic doll.

"Gabrielle. You cant hit people with your dolls." London's said but she got upset which she hit even harder.

London's couldn't help but laughed as I glared at her. Soon enough she got the kid to stop.

~~~~~~

"Thanks for coming with me." London said and I nodded.

"Your welcome."

I fell asleep on the couch while she was working on her new book.