13

Anna's POV
I walked in to see London having a wrap around her torso from bullet wound.

I sat down in a chair next to the bed as I saw Mr. Anderson walk through.

"You. You failed to protect her." I felt him get closer.

"Their are FBI's around this whole place. Someone on their force got knocked down. So if you do something I can report abuse." I said.

"You have no evidence." He said.

"And? They will check your house. London here will be a witness." I said.

He got quiet after that... he's hiding the money somewhere in the house..

He shortly left the room due to business. Stupid to blow off your own daughter.

I laid there quietly waiting for London to wake up. I watched as they made sure her levels were good and that she was okay.

Soon enough I fell asleep seeing has the time was 3 in the morning.

~~~~~~

I felt someone poke my arm. I grunted it off but they kept poking. I woke up to see London reaching out for me.

"Hey it's okay I'm right here." I whispered scooting my chair closer.

I held her hand close as she tried to sit up. I helped her sit up when a nurse brought her food.

"You don't happened to get any strawberries?" She asked the nurse but she said no.

"Hey we can get strawberries when you come home." I said and she nodded.

She started to eat the food as I sat there. Turning to be a creep I tried to look the other way.

"Why is their cops outside?" She mumbled.

"Oh. I guess someone got knocked in the force?" I lied.

I got up to shut the door so she wouldn't get distracted. Soon seeing the doctor.

"You'll be released tomorrow. We just have to run a few tests to make sure we didn't miss anything." The doctor said smiling.

"Any questions?" He asked us and we shook our heads no.

~~~~~~

"Okay Anna. I didn't lose my legs. I can walk just fine." She said.

"But-" she cut me off sharp.

"I'll be fine. Chill out." She said and I sighed before letting her get into the car.

The driver drove us back to the big mansion as I tried helping her into the house but she didn't let me.

When we arrived to her bedroom she immediately asked for strawberries with chocolate.

Specifically asking for me to do it and not the chef. She seems to be having problems with the chef.

"Pretty pleaseeeee." She whined and I rolled my eyes.

"Fine. But no getting out of bed. If I catch you out of bed I will be..." trying to find a punishment.

"Lock me in my room?" She asked raising an eyebrow.

"No I will just be... very very angry." I said and she laughed.

"Okay weirdo." She said before getting on her phone.

I got her stupid strawberries and when I came back she was asleep.

"Great... strawberries for no reason." I mumbled covering her up with a blanket.

"Keep the strawberries in here? Please?" She asked out.

I set the plate on her nightstand before putting a pillow behind her head and walking out of the room.

"Ahh... Bodyguard Anna." Samantha said as I looked at her.

"Or should I say... Field Agent?" She said and my eyes widen.

"I have no idea what your talking about." I said.

"Hmmm... different position stance. I can see sweat right here." She said taking my hands.

"Heart elevated... breathing erratically. Oh my god... you have a crush on her!!" She yelled making slap hand over her mouth.

"I do not! Will you shut up!" I said.

"Mhm... yeah sure." She said sweeping the rest.

I rolled my eyes leaning on the door before feeling it open and me falling on the ground.

I looked up to see London who was looking at me.

"Oh. Hi." She said.

"What are you doing out of bed?! Go back!" I yelled.

"But... I was hoping if you'd come in with me?" She asked catching me off guard.

"You can sleep on the couch?" She asked.

"Oh.. okay." I whispered.

I was shutting the door when I saw Samantha. She giggled making me roll my eyes.

"This stay zipped. Shush!" I said and she smiled.

"I saw Samantha. Instead of sleeping on the couch... will you sleep with me?" She said and that one caught me even more off guard.

"Not like sleep slash sex. I mean sleep... like cuddle?" She mumbled.

"You don't have too it you don't want too." She ranted on,

"Hey. It's okay. I don't mind." I said.

"Good now get comfy clothes on. In no way your sleeping in that." She said taking my jacket off.

"Hey hey... no get comfy. I'll be right back alright?" I said and she nodded.

I put on sweatpants and kept my sports bra on. All of the sweatshirts were too small and her oversized sweatshirts were all in the washer.

I came out and I looked at her to see her jaw dropped.

"Hey Princess. Your jaw fell." I said shutting her mouth.

She gulped before jumping in the bed and cuddling up into my neck.

"Thank you... your very warm." She said as I shut off the light.

I felt heat run up my cheeks as she said that. Curling up and against me.

I wrapped my arms under hers and let her fall asleep.