15

Anna's POV
"I didn't fucking shoot her! You have no evidence on me." She said.

"We have surveillance footage and not to mention finding the murder weapon in your house." I said and she sneered.

"Okay well it's not like I killed her." She mumbled as I scoffed.

"Brink of death. Remember that." I said and she rolled her eyes.

"She's my daughter! What makes you think I would shoot her." She argued.

"How long ago was it until you saw your daughter last." I asked her.

"Nearly 10 years ago." She mumbled.

"But what motive would I have to try and kill her! Your getting the wrong person here!" She said banging on the table.

I looked at my watch and then here before huffing at the time. London would be waking up soon... or already awake.

"God damn it." I said.

"If anything motive I would have tried to kill her father for taking her away from me." She argued again.

"Motive... your motive is that you probably hate your daughter. And you know after all she's going to get her fathers money if he dies." I said.

"I don't even care about the fucking money! Sure I wanna see my daughter but not for the money!" She yelled.

"And I know damn well I don't have any blood on my fucking hands." She said.

"We're wiping prints... so we'll see it you have any blood on your hands. For now you get to stay here." I said and she nearly went psycho on me.

I got out just in time to drive back to London. When I walked in she was already in the kitchen.

"Shit." I whispered as I fixed my jacket before walking up.

"Oh goodmorning to you." She said.

"Morning ma'am." I said and she sighed.

"I told you to go by my name. And why do you have those stupid sunglasses on inside?" She asked taking my sunglasses off that I forgot.

"Yeah right. Anyway what is on your schedule today?" I asked her.

"Hmm... I'm thinking of needing to go to the college and then maybe... food?" She asked.

"Right... when?" I asked.

"Now! Go get dress." She said pushing all the way back to the closet.

"Normal clothes!" She yelled as I rolled my eyes.

I put on some of the lil dickies pants she got me and a sweatshirt to go with it. I came out to see her putting a beanie on.

"It's really cold outside. You should really put a coAt instead." She said and I nodded going back.

I found a white coat as I put it on. I walked back out to see her waiting by the door for me.

"Cute.. but too top it all off..." she mumbled grabbing a black beanie.

Missing Anna's beanie phase...

"Oh.. I don't usually do beanies though." I said.

"But you look so cute..." she frowned.

"Fine... I'll wear it." I grumbled rolling my eyes.

We walked out as I got a good eye of the fathers office since it was closed all the time.

There was a second door behind. Which was closed so it meant secrets behind it.

~~~~~~

"Cmon bubs!" She said taking my hand and running into the college.

Bubs... I've never been called that.

"Hey Woah... Princess slow down... what do you need from here?" I asked.

"I gotta meet up with someone. So will you.." she hesitated.

"Wait inside... yeah inside with me. Don't wait out the door." She said and I nodded as she frowned a little but erased it.

She walked into the library that seemed to be getting rebuilt. It was almost finished as she sat down in a small place with someone.

I followed and eyed the guy who was looking at me.

"What is she your girlfrienddd." He said as London looked at him.

"No. She's not. I don't plan on dating." She huffed before sitting down and opening her laptop.

"Here are your files and including essays. Just be done by midnight tonight. And we will meet back up again." She said.

She kept going through files as he took a picture of them.

"Your cheating?" I blurted out.

"Hmm? Oh no. He just needs a little help of an idea. And if he did word for word copy.. I would know. Right Theo?" She said raising an eyebrow.

"U-Uh yeah for sure. Totally." He whispered.

"You must be... new bodyguard..." he said with a for now on his face.

"Hey I know... he was a good guy. And amazing brother. I loved him too." She whispered cupping his face.

I felt a little... feeling? Grumbling inside my stomach when she cupped his face. Jealously? Pfft nah. I could never...

"Now... be a good and don't let your mother scold you for that..." she said before taking my hand and walking away.

"Who was that?" I asked her.

"Tobias's brother... we were close so that's why I'm helping him." She said before leaving me to walk alone.

Must have hit a sensitive spot...

"I'm sorry for talking about a sensitive topic." I said catching up with her.

"It's okay. I just prefer not to talk about him." She mumbled before getting into the car. We drove off and went for a restaurant next.

"Italian definitely sounds good right now." She said looking out the window as I smiled.

"Italian it is." I said.

A/n

Oh my god... I totally forgot that I was still writing books...