5

London's Pov
I was waken up by Toby licking me in my face. I laughed as he kept licking my face.

I sat up and he was really energized. Anna walked in my room with Pluto in her hands.

"Handsome man." She said petting Pluto.

"Sam!" I asked and she came in my room.

"Will you let Pluto and Toby go out to play? I'll be out in a second I just need to get dress." I said and she nodded taking the both of them.

I got up getting me a sweatshirt. I looked around in my closet to see what else I could wear.

I mean it's not like I'm going anywhere but I just wanna be cute.

"Tennis skirt." I whispered finding it.

I put it on and looked in the mirror. It looked cute with a red sweatshirt and white skirt.

When I came out I found Anna standing behind my desk.

"You stayed up all night typing again." She said.

I nodded and grabbed her hand. I pushed her into my closet and found some clothes for her to wear that was not a suit.

"Change now." I said closing the door.

"Ma-" I cut her off.

"Shut up and change. I don't want you getting that all grassy and muddy. We're playing dirty today." I said.

"Uh... okay." She mumbled.

She came out with a sweatshirt and jogging pants.

"You couldn't be any more fashion?" I asked her and she rolled her eyes.

I hung up her suit in my closet so it wouldn't wrinkle.

I grabbed her hand and ran downstairs. I saw my dad who stopped me.

"We are getting rid of the dogs. Today. No more disrespecting me." He said and I frowned.

"But-" he cut me off.

"I don't fucking care. No dogs." He said walking away.

I suddenly felt sad. I looked outside to see Toby. I'm not some spoiled brat. I try to invest my money so I can publish books.

Toby ran up to me as I smiled. I pet him and sat on the grass as he had a ball in his hand.

I threw it in and he came back with it. I smiled and pet him has he sat down.

He put his head on my lap. Anna sat down next to me as I put my weight on her shoulder and petting Toby who was tired out already.

Pluto came up and made Toby get up. They both wrestled to the ground.

"I don't wanna get rid of him. He's so cute and he's so happy." I said has Toby came back with a giant stick that was two times bigger than him.

"Maybe he will change his mind..." she said and I nodded.

~~~~~~

Anna's POV

"Shumate. I want you to get rid of the dogs. Now." Mr. Anderson said.

"No." I said and he looked at me with a glare.

"You listen to me. I'm your boss." He said.

"No your not she's my assignment. Which means she's my boss. Which also means I take orders from her. She pays me with her own money because you were selfish to not use your big money. That means I take orders from her. Not you." I said.

"I will send you back to that organization." He said.

"As again. You can't do that. Only Miss London can." I said.

London doesn't know she has that power. The person who pays the company and me orders me around. That's why I've always followed her orders and not anyone elses.

"Listen you dickwad." He said.

"Sir. With all due to respect. I take her orders. Even if you report me to the organization. Miss London can defend me." I said and he got angry.

"I'm getting rid of those dogs then." He said trying to get into London's room.

"Do that. And I'll have no choice to take you down. You hurt her in any way both physically and mentally I am allowed too." I say and he grunted when I pushed him too the wall.

I put my fore arm right in his neck so he couldn't move as much.

He gave up and left but mentioning that he would get rid of the dogs.

I opened London's door to see her climbing up to her roof. Pluto and Toby were wrestling on the ground.

"Ma'am?" I asked climbing up.

She looked at me and smiled. She's getting use to me.

"It's dangerous for you to be up here. You can hurt yourself." I said and she laughed.

"It's okay. I've made it where I can't." She said.

But before she could move she tripped over cords making me rush to get her.

"Jesus." I mumbled.

I caught her just before she could hit the ground. She looked at me and I grumbled before making her sit down.

"Thank you..." she mumbled.

We sat in a comfortable silence as she kept typing away on her computer.

"Strawberry?" She asked giving me a plate.

There was one left and I took it. She put the plate down and kept typing.

~~~~~~

We were getting down from the roof and I made sure for her not too fall. When the door opened as I closed the window patting myself off there were guards.

"Give us the dogs. Now." They said.

Toby and Pluto ran behind us as London's bent down grabbing Toby.

"No these are my dogs." London said.

"Not anymore." Her dad said.