8

Anna's POV
I woke up too London putting her legs under mine. It was quite cold in her room. I got up and turned the heat up a little so we could get warmer.

I found a furry animal on my feet seeing Pluto who was half awake but still wanting to come with me.

I got dressed in my suit again and went down to the kitchen. I'll occasionally eat breakfast early like an apple.

When I got my Apple I turned around to see London. Her hair was all messed up and she was also half awake.

"You left.." she said.

"I'm sorry ma'am. I didn't think you'd want me to be in your bed. Plus you father would go crazy to see me in your bed." I said and she looked at me.

"Can you come back to bed?" She said ignoring what I just said.

"I'm sorry Ma'am but you should go back to bed." I said.

"Can you come back to bed?" She said again.

"No ma-" she looked at me practically staring into my soul.

She got closer to me before leaning against me. She fell asleep quickly agains my making me stare at her.

"How does a girl fall asleep standing up." I muttered.

I picked her up and went back upstairs setting her down back in bed. I put Pluto up on the bed and both of the dogs snuggled up to her immediately.

She mumbled something. I looked at her before going out the door and going to stand for the next hours till she wakes up.

I heard the door open literally right after I got outside. She stood there with her blanket around her.

"Are you coming back to bed?" She asked me.

"Dude no go back to bed. I have to wake up at 5 all the time. You don't you should take advantage of that." I said and she looked at me.

I was a little harsh... okay maybe I maye have raised my voice but 5:00 was the time I was suppose to get up.

"Oh okay..." she mumbled looking sad.

I was gonna apologize but she slammed the door in my face before I could respond. She left and after that she didn't bother me until she woke up actually at a decent time.

~~~~~~

"Hey I Uh wanted to apologize for this morning." I said to her.

She ignored me... she walked passed me instead.

"London." I said.

"I'm sorry. I prefer you to just call me miss or ma'am." She said in a cold tone.

"Oh..." I mumbled.

She walked down the stairs getting breakfast. I was starting to walked down but she went back up the stairs the second I got down.

All because I didn't go to back to bed with her??

"I need you to go to Starbucks and get me a drink." she said.

"I'm your bodyguard not your butler." I muttered.

"Yeah okay cool. A pink drink but only with 5 strawberries and 7 ice cubes only. I want only a purple straw with it and make it a grande. I also want a chocolate cake pop but I want it on a plate and not on a stick." She said and I looked at her confused.

"Also we need to get some more strawberries and Nutella from the supermarket. I need some new vegetables too I'm making a salad today. Don't get me the bad lettuce I want the good kind alright?" She said and I was so confused...

"Got it? Thanks." She said slamming the door in my face.

"This is her revenge..." I groaned.

London's Pov
"That's should get me just enough time..." I whispered.

I got the handful of toddler to teenager clothes for when I bought Anna's clothes.

I smoked out my window with a blank sweatshirt and black sweats. I put my hood over and ran down. There was an orphanage near us. It was a small orphanage that was also poor.

I usually come every month with new food and clothes for them.

"Oh my sweet sweet girl." The girl said and I smiled.

"Thank you. We love you very much." She said and I smiled giving her a hug.

I let them all have the clothes and the food I brought. I played with the kids on the playground and let them have their time with me.

"Hi!" I heard a kid say.

When I looked up I saw Anna's face...

"Oh no." I muttered.

"Yeah oh no." She whispered. She was really mad...

~~~~~~

"SERIOUSLY!" She yelled.

"You leave! You could have asked to go!" She said.

"B-But they get scared when there's a bunch of p-people." I whispered.

"You pull that shit again I'm gonna screw your window close." She said raising my chin.

I felt tears in my eyes. When she told my dad he went ballistics on me. He yelled and yelled all the time.

I looked at her and I could see the regret on her face...

"Next time just bring me with you?" She said but I didn't say anything.

I stayed quiet...

I never actually got the affection or love from a parent. But neither did anyone in the orphanage. I went over there because the kids really liked me.

"Ma'am-" she said and I cut her off.

"Please go away." I said.

She hesitated but she left and the door slammed closed.

I bawled my eyes when she left. The last time I ever got father daughter bonding time was when I was 7... we went and got ice cream but he's been so "busy". I didn't have any friends. I was allowed to have any social medias unless they were privated.

Online school was the only option of school. The same for college...

I felt alone...