32

Anna's POV
"For.. GOD FUCKING SAKES FIND HIM!!" I yelled at the entire precinct.

I was frustrated. It's been 3 fucking days, we've lost his tracks and I'm getting pissed by the amount of people in this building giving me useless information.

"JAYLEN!" I yelled as the elevator opened seeing her pop up.

"Hi!" She said and I started to walk towards her.

"Do you... have anything for me?" I asked trying to stay calm.

"Yes, Landon had a bullet wound to the shoulder, but it was poorly taken care of. So that would obviously be his weak spot." She said.

"Thank you Jaylen... FOR POINTING OUT THE FUCKING OBVIOUS!" I yelled as I clenched my fists.

I stomped my way back to my office to see someone in my chair. When they turned around it was London.

"Wha- Why the fuck are you here?" I said and she frowned.

"Aren't you happy to see me?" She asked.

"I-... I am.. but you are in danger, you need to stay back." I said trying to hold back on the anger.

"Yeah well Lainey came and picked me up. She told me that's you've been going on a rampage so I thought maybe I could help with something." She said.

"And what would you know about Landon." I said as she got out of my seat.

"For one... I know that he was in the army." She said as I looked at her confused.

"Marine, he had his uniform on the wall." She said walking next to me.

"My... minds a little foggy I think I'm gonna need something to get the rest." She whispered having her fingers trail for the back of my neck.

I looked at her as I looked outside to see people frantically working. I pulled my shades down as I grabbed her waist and clearing my desk off.

I made her wrap her legs around my waist putting her in my desk. I kissed her neck first as she let out a sigh.

"He was in it for... 3 years before getting sent home with a metal plate in his leg." She said and I was so confused on how she knew this.

I tried sucking to leave little marks but she stopped me telling me she didn't want marks to be left when she walked out.

"His middle name is Rye." She said and I started to do less.

She knew that was unimportant information.

"I-I fuck..." she mumbled as I moved my hands up.

I wasn't going to fuck her. Just enough to get what I need.

"He was born on the same date as me." She said and I stopped.

"Wait you two... are twins?" I asked, and she nodded.

"But he lived out close to the east side since were on the west side of America." She said.

"I think he lived close to North Carolina?" She said and I looked at her.

"He's at the airport." I said grabbing my stuff.

"Garrett call the North Carolina State police and get us on the line with someone who can check cities." I said as Garrett did.

"Anna!" I heard seeing London.

"He lived around Asheville!" She yelled as I nudged at Garrett.

He nodded calling the police around the area. I was abt to leave when the elevator stopped.

"London you can't go. What if he takes you again, or you get hurt." I said and she shrugged.

"I got to have some part of credit to this." She said.

"You will I promise but you cannot." I said.

"No Anna." She said and I knew she was always this stubborn.

When we got outside I grabbed her kissing her before handcuffing her to the pole outside.

"I promise, this is for your safety." I said as she struggled in frustration trying to yell at me and get the handcuffs off.

I drove off putting my siren up and speeding to the airport. He must have had to take a few days to heal and get a passport. Including a plane ticket.

Madison called me, the nearest North Carolina flight was just in a few minutes. When I arrived with a squad I threw my gun out holding a badge and needing to be rush in immediately.

When we went down the lines we saw him bling the baggage area. When he saw us he pushed through people running.

I took a sprint following him into an employees bathroom.

"Give up! You don't have anywhere to go!" I yelled throwing kicking stalls.

Suddenly I kicked the last stall only to be shot in the arm dropping my gun. I let out a groan as I pushed back. He pointed his gun at me as he walked towards the entrance.

He kicked my gun as he aimed it towards my forehead.

"Stay down." Hé said kicking me.

I hit my head on something as he ran out. A loud shot banged a few minutes later. I walked out.

I saw London... standing there with a gun and Landon with a bullet wound to the head.

"Anna!" She yelled hugging me.