20

Time skip Two years

London's Pov
I was successfully handling my dads business but most of the time I was focused on my books.

I've so far sold a million copies and of one of my book and I was one of the happiest girls in the entire world.

"Miss Anderson! You have a guest with the Silverston's!" My secretary said rushing in.

"I thought I told you to postpone that Sam?" I said as I looked at her.

That's right. My maid at home was now my secretary. She need a better salary, and I don't push her too hard, she's great.

Normally she schedules meetings for me and answer my phone calls but I let her go home early because she now has a son who's 1 and he's fucking adorable.

"No! It's right now!" She panicked.

"Take a deep breath Sam... It will be okay." I said and she nodded.

"Come with me and write notes down for me." I said and she nodded as we walked into the meeting room.

"Your late. Your secretary is stupid for making you late, honestly if my secretary did that I'd fire her." He said fixing his sleeve buttons.

"Call her stupid again. I'll make sure you and your business gets torn to fucking pieces." I said jamming my finger at his chest.

"I have a bigger business than you." I said.

"Your father was arrested for theft and attempted murder. And so was your mother." He said.

"I came here not to offer business. I came here to ask for a deal, but first I have to know if your not one of them." He said as I sat down.

I laughed and spun around in my chair before stopping.

"My father has nothing to do with this business corp. in fact the second he gets out of jail he's going straight to retirement home." I said.

"Good... now can we discuss my deal?" He asked looking out my big window from the meeting room.

"Your a beautiful girl... my son is a handsome man. He will soon take my business on. I want you to marry him and both we will become successful business partners." He said as I tried to hold my laugh.

"Havent you realized? Here let me spell it out for you... G-A-Y! I'm gay. Drop the 'my son is handsome act' and fuck off." I said getting up.

"I'm sure my son wouldn't fuck up some crazy act that you have. Your probably good in bed which is what he looks for in girls." He said and I sneered rolling my eyes.

"I mean your sexuality doesn't change right. Just marry my son and you can date whoever you want. Just make sure you have sex with him and have a kid because who's else will car the business legacy." He said.

"Your 'business legacy' is nothing but a shit show. You rip people off and you make them think you feel for them." I said.

"Now. Get out. I'm sure you know where the big door is." I said before leaving.

"Wow... I didn't even need to take notes!" Sam said and I laughed.

As I walked into my office I realized Sam was still walking with me. I stopped and she smiled nervously.

"Spill it Sam." I sternly which made her gulp down and she sighed.

"I've gotten an call from the precinct. You know the one-" I cut her off.

"Yes, I know. What do they need from me?" I asked.

"Well... they want you to come in for questioning. They tried coming in to the building but the security wouldn't let them." She said.

"Well... tell security that they are fired. Oh and find better security guards Sam." I said and she nodded quickly.

"But... I guess I'll call them back. Thank you Sam you can go back now." I said.

"But this is also a chance to make amends with... you know who?" She said and I chuckled lightly.

"Your allowed to say her name. I just don't care enough to see her right now, too busy lately." I said and she nodded before leaving quickly.

I'd kill whoever ruins her innocence... Sam has always been innocent, I've met her husband and her sweet son who's name is Ryder. He's such a sweet boy and is definitely gonna grow to a be handsome guy.

Once I got connected to a call with the precinct chief. I could hear the familiar in her voice.

"Oh... you've actually called." She said.

"Well... you wanna shine a light at me and ask if I'm creating a theft or killing someone." I asked looking out side my big window view from my office.

My dad definitely had a great time in this office... I watched the cars run by the road and the people walking hand in hand together.

"No... somethings come up about your family. Another theft.. and another murder too to stick with it." I said and I was surprised.

"And you think it's me?" I mumbled.

"No London... I know for a fact it's not you, but has to do something with you." She said.

"Wait though...how do you know it's not me?" I asked seeing the precinct from afar.

"Because... your next." She said.