28

Tw: rape, violence.

Anna's POV
"Your daughter is one the edge of death and life. You fucking tell me where she is before I higher your sentence." I said and he laughed.

"Like you can do that." He said.

I slammed the phone I had during the fake ongoing bodyguard I had. I took videos of him hitting and abusing his daughter.

"Abuse can lead up to what? 10-30 years?" I said.

"Your court order comes in just a few days. Speaking on the half of your daughters life." I said and he stared at me.

"You spare them..." he said.

"Spare who?" I asked.

"Spare my son... and his stupid girlfriend." He grumbled.

"I knew he'd mess up." He whispered.

"You see.. London is great leadership material. If she led this on we could have overcome you guys." He said and I looked at him.

"But you came along and soften her up." He said as he banged on the table.

"I had suspicious on you since day 1."

"Well right now your daughters life is on the fucking line! You tell me where she is right now." I said and he looked at me.

"You really love this girl?" He asked me as i stared at him.

"We're talking about life and death at the current moment." I said.

"Do you... love my daughter?" He asked me again.

"Fuck yes! Okay!" I yelled in frustration.

"How far would you go to save her." He said and I was so close to hitting him.

"I-I don't know! Hitting you would be the safest option to release my anger that I have for you right now." I said and he chuckled.

"The broken down warehouse. Just outside the city." He said and I smiled.

"Thank you for your time sir." I said leaving.

London's Pov
"Well I have no use for you." He said as I looked up.

"Here's your first guy. He's a handy one so you'll probably be spent." He said before leaving as I let out a little whimper of pain.

He got closer as I tried to back up. What happened with the girl? She told me I wouldn't be doing this.

"I'll take care of you." He said as I watched him unbuckling his pants.

I let out a gulp as I felt his touch on me. He started to pull down my pants as I tried fighting back.

He smirked before pulling and pinning my arms down. He stuffed my mouth with a cloth and gripped my hips.

Anna's POV
"3, 2, 1," I whispered.

We busted the door open to see a bunch of people. They scattered like mice.

"Arrest everyone. I'm going to go find London." I said.

As I checked all the rooms I had everyone put their hands up. When I arrived to one a man and girl...

"All hands in the air now. Unless you want a bullet shot through your tiny fucking brain." I said as he paused turning his head.

My eyes widen at the scene as London was sobbing.

"Aye give me a little privacy. I'll be done ten minutes and out." He said as I got closer knocking him in the head with the butt of a gun.

"Hey it's me." I said hovering over and grabbing my jacket to put over her.

She was shaking as I sat down next to her. She curled up as I got her pants on.

"Come here..." I whispered as she looked at me.

She had cuts everywhere. Deep one and shallow ones.

"Anna... this place is rigged with bombs." She said and I looked at her.

"Nobody fucking move." I copied into my walkie talkie.

"Boss what ab-" I heard as I cut them off.

"Nobody fucking moves until a bomb squad gets here." I said looking around and spotting a jumbled of TNT.

"A-Anna... c-cut the blue." She said.

"Red wire after... cut the red wi-wire after the b-blue one." She said as I did and it immediately dissembled the bomb.

"Cut the red wires and then blue one after." I repeated in my mic.

"Can we get some clothes please? Just sweatshirt and sweatpants." I said as well as London was still traumatized.

"Okay I'm not going to do anything I'm just gonna make sure he didn't leave any open wounds down there." I said as I looked at her.

She hissed at me when I pushed on her clit a little. She let out a whimper digging her nails into my arm. I didn't push my finger in but I touched around to feel blood.

I stopped as I took my hand out. Her eyes widened at the blood.

"I-I'm not a virgin..." she said.

"Yes well... I eased into you when I did it with you. I stretched you out. He just went through without thinking." I said.

I cleaned it off as she was still crying.

"Agent?" I heard as a bomb squad teammate.

He covered his eyes giving me the clothes. I helped London put them on as she winced.

"Bombs are off? Yes?" I asked.

"We got most of them. Someone are still being worked on." He said as I nodded.

"Okay... can we you check over there?" I asked as I helped London up.

When he did he broke down the bolted door that looked like it hasn't been open on days.

"ANNA DON'T GO THAT WAY" We heard as I turned to see Garrett.

I looked at the side to see a bomb beeping. Too slow to do anything, it exploded...