10

Anna's POV
"I couldn't! God she's so fucking annoying. I literally showed her an ounce of affection by holding her during a thunderstorm and she's crazy about that." I said as the maid looked at me weirdly.

"Where's Samantha?" I asked her.

She pointed in a room as I went over and saw her. She smiled and waved. My favorite person in this entire building.

"Can you.. tell me what happened to London's last bodyguard?" I asked and she looked surprised.

"Shhhh!! We don't speak of him here!!" She whispered grabbing my hand and taking me over to the garden.

"Please? I want to know what I can do." I said and she sighed.

"Toby. Tobias Lewis. They were going to drop off papers and do a big test today over at the Stanford college that was required to go." She said.

"Toby stood outside the testing area as London did her test." She continued.

"A few outsiders that are enemies to the Standford college football team got really mad. And instead of working it off they set a fire inside the kitchen."

"When they found out it was too late. The fire reached the testing room and people died that day."

"Toby ran London out of the place before having the building fall in place causing the both of them to be stuck. They only had a short time to be together but instead Toby pushed her out of the way."

"Wait so... they didn't make it out alive?" I asked and she looked at me.

"Shush." She said and I nodded.

"He told her to run out so she wouldn't get hurt before a plank piece of wood fell on him causing a near fatal death."

"He didn't make it to hospital..." she whispered the last part.

"If you want to get on her good side. Be there for her but if you don't want her to be with you. You have to resign." She said.

"If I resign she moves out." I said.

"Well... I mean Your not really a bodyguard aren't you?" She said getting closer to me.

"Uhm... I have no idea what are you talking about." She said.

"Your not. Your lying." She said raising an eyebrow.

"I'm not." I said huffing.

"Yeah... well. Please London is a good person. I know she is." She said.

"Give her some time. She's good she's just still thrown off the edge with Tobias." She said and I looked down.

"Her dad never payed attention to her because he had so much work. But... she's a good person. She never had affection and you gave her a small part and she enjoyed it. You have to be aware of her feeling right now." Samantha said and I felt bad for yelling at her.

"Now go!" She said pushing me all the way to London's room.

"And take this to her." She said having strawberries with chocolate.

"But she doesn't like-" I was caught off guard with Samantha pushing me into the room.

"Hey..." I mumbled and she looked at me.

"What do you want." She said with a tone.

"I Uh... came here to apologize." I said.

"And I have chocolate strawberries." I said.

"I know you don't like people touching your food. But as well you haven't ate in awhile and I'm kinda worry your gonna starve yourself to death." I joked but apparently she didn't take it very funny.

I set it on her table and was gonna leave before she called me out.

"Thank you." She mumbled.

I looked at her and she was looking away from me. The window... it was unbolted. She looked at me with worry she might get caught with the box of tools I could see under her bed.

"If you go out. Bring me." I said and she was shocked.

I left as I blew a big sigh out. I groaned as I leaned my head on the door. I could hear thrashing in the room as she was probably trying to unbolt the top of the window.

I took the monitor off the handle of the door before throwing it away and having the maid take the trash out.

I sighed leaning on the door before falling when London opened it. She looked at me from the ground as I looked up.

She smiled and chuckled before I laughed a little too. She helped me up and I saw the window open.

"I have to go shopping. And then take the clothes to an orphan. Will you.. come with me?" She said and I nodded.

She smiled before taking my hand. She got her stuff and went out the door. He curfew was still 6 but right now it's 4.

She had an entire plan set out and I also saw the plate that once was filled with chocolate strawberries. Is gone...

"I have to take this. Please stay in this store." I said and she nodded shooing me off.

I answer the call to hear my partner...

"Oi. You not falling in love with that girl? Man that was literally the believable thing ever." He said and I rolled my eyes.

"Anyways have you figured where they are holding it." He asked me.

"No... I haven't gotten the chance. The man never goes out of his part of the house." I said looking at London who was looking at clothes.

"Well... we could just get a warrant." He said.

"No now go. I can't blow my cover. I'll call you when I find it." I whispered loudly.

I met up with London who found a bunch of clothes. We went back to the house and waited till it hit 6. We left through the window to the orphanage...