18

London's Pov
"London! Can you at least let me in." Anna yelled.

I just ignored her and finished up my work. Suddenly I felt the door slam open as I looked at my dad in the door way.

"YOU!" He yelled at me.

"DID YOU FUCKING SNOOP IN MY OFFICE! THE ONE I TOLD YOU TOO NEVER GO IN!" He yelled at me.

God I hate when people yell at me... feels like everything is your fault wether it was or not.

"I-I don't know what your talking about." I said.

"Don't play dumb with me!" He yelled before getting closer.

I looked at Anna who was trying to figure something out. Did she snoop in his office? Am I the one taking the blame for it?!

"I didn't! I swear to god!" I yelled.

He got closer before feeling a painful feeling on the side of my face.

"I don't care! I told you to never go into my office!!" He yelled.

"Don't touch her." I heard seeing Anna.

I rolled my eyes before grabbing a duffel bag. As the two were arguing I started to pack a few things.

"I don't want to see either of you two." I said leaving shoulder bumping the both of them.

"And I mean I don't want to see you two ever." I said before leaving.

I had bought a house behind everyone's backs. I pulled the driver out of MY own car that I personally bought for myself.

I drove off without a care in the world. I knew j would have to go back because most of my stuff is in there.

But I did bring laptop and a charger... I drove to the house as I unlocked the door. I looked around to see the furniture I had people to place.

"Huh tv works..." I mumbled.

I went outside to see the swimming pool. Suddenly a knock on the door. I opened it to see Anna.

"I said I didn't want to see any of you." I said.

"You don't have to see me... just I need a place to sleep." She said.

I thought about it before letting her in. I started to cook... let me rephrase that I tried to cook.

"You need help?" She asked me.

"N-No I know how to cook." I said before a loud explosion on the stove.

"Clearly..." she said and I rolled my eyes.

"Like you can do any better." I scoffed before feeling her hand.

"Just reboil the noodles and than put the package in. It says right here." Ahe said pointing at the box.

"Fuck off." I mumbled going into my room.

Of course I never learned how to cook. Dad didn't teach me... I never liked the cooks.

Moments later I heard Anna open the door. She sat the plate of noodles on my dresser and sat down.

"Eat. I wanna see if it taste good." She said before I looked at her and started to eat.

It tasted relaly good as I smiled and looked at her before seeing her genuinely happy. I rolled my eyes before eating the rest and pushing her out of my room to get dressed for the pool.

Black bikini as I walked out and set my foot down in the hot tub. I looked at Anna.

"Swim trunks?" I mumbled.

"Mind if I join?" She asked me before I thought again and shook my head no.

She turned on the hot warmers which made the hot tub bubble a little and the jets to start. She had a black bra and swim trunks and let her body be overcome with hot bubble water.

I only sat on the edge of the tub letting my feet soak in the water as she just sat on the opposite side of me.

"What are you looking at?" I sneered.

"Nothing..." she said getting closer.

"You have a girlfriend." I responded.

"I- uhh... ghosted her." She said

"Why?" I mumbled as she kept coming closer.

"Cause... she just wasn't fit for me." She said as her body figure came out of the water.

"Oh..." I mumbled.

"But you are..." she said as I looked at her.

Something about Anna really made myself pull closer to her. We both leaned in closer, we connected and I smiled against our lips.

It was like one thing took to another... it was in a quick snap to the point we both started to undress each other.

I let out a whimper as she started to rub my clit. She pulled my entire body closer to her as I moaned in her mouth.

"Fuck... please..." I mumbled.

"Don't worry princess... you'll be okay." She whispered as she pushed two fingers in me.

"I- Anna..." I mumbled as she smiled pulling a hair out of my face.

My entire body started to heat up as she went a quicker pace. She smiled as I bucked my hips against her fingers.

She left marks on my neck. I let out moans has she went faster making me dig my nails into her back.

After a few minutes I was to my high as I let out deep breaths. I rested my head onto Anna's shoulder before she picked me up.

"Oh my fuck. Anna what are you doing." I mumbled as she kicked the door opened to my room.

She set me on the bed and lets just say that night was fucking crazy...

~~~~~~~

"I'm going back to the house tomorrow to get the rest of my shit." I said as Anna came out of the bathroom.

"Oh... why don't we do it another day? You I ow where your dad isn't pissed." she mumbled.

"No I wanna get it over with. And never have to see him again." I said.

"Oh don't worry... you won't see him for a long time." I heard her say as she was combing out her hair.

"But I don't want him to hurt you..." she said covering up what she said and cupping my face.

"It's okay. Cause you'll be there. Don't worry we'll be in and out." I said.

"I've already had my stuff packed." I said going onto my phone.