24

???'s Pov
"Load the shipment up." I said as they did.

"And what about Mr. Anderson and Mrs. Anderson?" Kyle said and I just scoffed hanging up the phone.

I looked around the house seeing the husky. I pet it and scratch behind the ears as it tried to bark at me.

"I'm gonna finish... what they couldn't bring themself to do. Despite the actions wether it gets ugly." I said as I looked at the girl in the picture.

Her hair was and off white just like mine but hers had a ombré red at the bottom. I laughed before shooting the bullet through the picture and leaving.

Leaving the signature burned right through the paper of it. And leaving no trace of evidence left.

Anna's POV
"You mean you found this... in your house?" Garrett asked taking the picture and hanging it up as evidence.

"No trace of evidence left behind. Okay look... Probie!" I yelled as Madison came through the door.

"I want you and Lainey to go to the building. Find Miss Anderson and bring her back here." I said and they both nodded before leaving.

"Garrett your gonna stay at her house if you don't mind." I said.

"Well... why don't you just stay?" He asked.

"Because I'm running this case." I said.

"And? You take the night shift and the girls take the day shift. It's easy. Plus I got a date and there is no way I'm missing that." He said as I groaned.

I showed him off knowing if I take night shift with London I'll probably end up fucking her on the balcony.

Don't tell me I'm not wrong...

Don't blame me. I like London. She's good in bed but not only she's dependent. She's and introvert and does things alone...

I don't think me and her would ever see eye to eye. She's so far made three books, mainly girl on girl books but has sold over a million copies already.

Of course I've read them all but it's like the one that went off it's rocket was about me...

Bodyguard falls in love when they weren't suppose too. It's classy classic of the straight books.

"Of course that one had to go off." I mumbled picking the boom up as I traced over the authors name.

She changed her name in the book to Just London A. Which made sense despite we've been on and off cases of the Andersons for awhile.

When I got a call from Lainey telling me that they didn't let them I phoned London immediately.

"THEY ARE FBI AGENTS FOR GOD SAKES LONDON LET THEM IN AND PROTECT YOUR ASS SINCE YOU DONT GIVE A DAMN ABOUT YOUR LIFE!" I yelled only to be heard by a crying girl.

"This is not... London is it." I said before getting the phone to hang up.

I groaned loudly grabbing my coat and leaving for the building.

~~~~~

"I heard you called me on my lunch break?" London said as I looked at her entering the room.

"And yelled? At my assistant?" She asked tsking me making me roll my eyes.

"Get better security guards." I said.

"Oh I am. The security guards that were there are now your partners or... whatever they are to you." She said smirking as I shoved her lightly.

"Anna has a girlfriend." She said sarcastically making me smile a little.

"God I knew you were lying from the start. And your really bad at acting." She said and I just laughed.

"But you never knew I was an FBI agent." I smirked.

"Oh no I knew. The day I got literally shot... I saw your FBI coat in the trash... with your name on it." She said and I froze.

"Imagine being that dumb." She laughed making me roll my eyes.

"But I mean... it worked out successfully didn't it? You became chief and I became a successful business woman with a book over a million copies." She said and I nodded.

"I mean not for long though. Cant write, can't work, can't live when your dead with a bullet through here." I said touching her forehead.

"That's right... I got a paper in my apartment... this is why I want someone to be with you." I said and she looked at me.

"I'll only agree to deal if your there. If not than I'm not allowing anyone near my house." She said.

"I was handed over with a business to discuss and close and make deals. I was never here to learn how to make money."

"So I'm offering a deal... i either get you... or I don't get a life." She said before walking away.

???'s Pov
"Sir I've got my eyes on the target." The sniper said.

"I'll have to shoot now if we wanna get a instant death." He said.

"Retreat. Now." I said seeing FBI rushing up the stairs as the sniper ran.

Next thing I knew the line went dead making me yell at the mic.

"FUCK!" I yelled looking at the screen that was shocked into the mainframes of the security cameras and seeing the white haired girl walk down the hallway.

"I'm gonna fucking kill you. I swear if I'll do it with my bare hands."

A/n

Reminder... This is not wattpad this is real life... CONDOMS ARE MADE FOR A FUCKING REASON. -thank you