17

London's Pov
Anna has been awfully suspicious. She's been away more often. Like she's not even a bodyguard.

Sure she does things I ask but she doesn't sleep in my room anymore. Nor be here in the mornings.

"Goodmorning London." She said walking in my room.

Where have you been? And why do you have coffee at 1 in the afternoon." I asked.

"I thought that maybe you would have wanted some." She said and I eyed her.

"Why do you have a girl's hair on your jacket?" I asked before realization hit me.

I gasped before knowing it.

"YOU! Your talking to a girl!" I said as she looked at me.

"Uhh... Yeah! I am totally talking.. to a girl." She said nervously as I looked at her.

"Oh my god! Oh my God! Can I meet her?!" I asked and she scratched the back of her neck.

"Do we have to? I mean cmon. You don't have to meet her for me. I can always... exclude her?" She said and I laughed.

"You suck at relationships. Cmon text her and tell her we can meet up at a coffee shop! I'll introduce myself so I don't ruin your relationship!" I said excitedly running to my closet.

Anna's POV

"Psst! NO, this cannot be happening!" I yelled.

I called Garret as he did his old pick up line. I rolled my eyes as I yelled at him in the phone.

"I NEED YOU TO GET LAINEY UP AT THE COFFEE SHOP NOW!!!" I yelled at him.

"What makes you think you would get MISS Lainey?" He asked snickering.

"GIVE HER THE GODDAMN PHONE!!" I yelled.

"Anna can I bring Toby? I think he would enjoy this new "girlfriend" of yours" London asked as I laughed nervously.

"Yes sure! Bring Pluto too!" I said as I know it would take her longer.

"Whats up boss." Lainey said as I groaned.

"You owe me a favor from that hookup. Now I need you to meet me at the coffee shop, by target." I said.

"And what do I get out of this boss?" She asked me.

"Lainey if you do this right at the moment... I'll uhh... NO! You owe me this favor. You don't do this the entire case blows up and I'll be telling Derrek what happend that night." I said.

"Fine! Fine! I'll fucking do it." She said hanging the phone up.

"I'm ready, are you ready?" London asked as I looked at her and gulped.

"I am so totally getting laughed at for this." I mumbled as I nodded.

We left as I saw Lainey inside the coffee shop. I took a big sigh as we walked in. Lainey sitting there just as she was in her cubby by me.

Me and Lainey go back when she was the probie until Jake came up which is now the probie. I looked at her and she smirked. Me and Lainey also hooked up with no feelings as well as her boyfriend and her on a break. She swore to me she would be the best partner. Yet Garrett is always better.

A year ago I had a girlfriend who's name was Molly. She was my partner before Lainey ever got here. She unfortunately died in a line of fire saving a girl. I hunted down the guy who killed her and hoped that he fought back against me which eventually led me to beating the absoulte shit out of him.

He ran and I shot him in the head with no thought but avenging. And than I fell into bad habits and deep depression. Which I didn't let many people see that considering I have never taken vacation or sick days. Only just a day off for Molly's funerals.

"Hi! I am uhh.. Lainey." Lainey said shaking London's hand.

"Oh! I am so happy to meet you! Your her girlfriend!" She said and I groaned.

"No girlfriend, just a friend. That I uhm... so happen to be talking too?" I said trying to make it realistic as possible.

~~~~~~

"Uhmm well it was nice to meet you Miss Anderson." Lainey said.

"How'd you know my last name? I never told you about it." London said suspiciously.

"Oh! Anna told me! She told me all about you and what a nice friend and subject you are, as I know of a bodyguard." Lainey said panicking.

She has a tendency to do that. Make up contuinous lies and some of them unbelievable lies.

"I see. It was nice meeting you!" London said taking my hand.

It was a silent car ride as I looked over at London who looked a little sad.

"London are you okay?" I asked.

"Oh I'm fine.. I think I just need some sleep." She said getting out of the car and running in to the house without saying anything to me.

I walked to her door calling her out. I knocked, but got no response. I finally opened the door, to see her in bed sleeping. Huh, guess she was right. I was gonna climb in bed with her when she said something.

"Go away. Your girlfriend would hate the affection you give to me. I don't want to be the reason your relatinship gets ruined." She said.

"Lond-" She cut me off sharply.

"Go. Away." She said and I rolled my eyes shutting the door behind me and standing outside the door for the rest of the hours.