33

Timeskip

London's Pov
"Blake! Dinner!" I yelled as Blake yelled running down the stairs.

"Thank you momma." He said hugging me.

Blake was 17, my boy grew up fast... now Ben was outside with Anna as they were playing basketball.

Ben was 15 and I was starting to get older, I mean so was Anna but she refused to believe that she was near her 40's. I mean at the current moment we're about 40 but who's counting.

Blake came out as bisexual a year ago but Ben still the average teenage boy. Obviously our boys got the tall gene from Anna so I gotta yell at them just to hear me but that's just your average teenage lifestyle.

He went outside with them as I brought food for them, Anna came up kissing me as I pushed her.

"Ew your sweaty." I said and she scoffed.

"Didn't care that I was last night." She whispered as I gasped.

"ANNA!" I yelled whacking her.

She just laughed taking a plate from me. I smiled as I watched Blake and Ben play basketball.

Yes they are our kids by blood, and no they don't know what happened 18 years ago. Still traumatized that I killed Landon, I killed my own brother...

Recap

I got a Bobby pin and jiggling it through the hold of the handcuffs as I finally got it open. I got in my car driving off and speeding right behind the police cars.

I saw Garrett has I hugged him. He didn't know what was going on but I secretly took his gun.

If my own brother was going to kill, what? The love of my life I'll stop him.

I wasn't thinking... I was just making sure that me and Anna are having kids and then growing old.

"MS ANDERSON!" I heard as I ignored.

I ran down the line seeing the squad as infilled through with them. Yes, I'm not fit for running but I'll go any speed to get there faster.

When I did arrive I saw him. He was running out as he saw me.

"You could join me you know? We could overcome and we could stop the violence." He said walking towards me with a gun. I had mine aimed at him.

Where's Anna?

He was fast but I was faster. He put his gun up to shoot me but I shot him straight through the head.

Dad taught me something...

~~~~~~

Yep... I was the one who shot him. Anna was surprised that Id even shoot someone. I mean honestly so was I.

Anna's still captain of the precinct and I like to come to her work every once in awhile as the people that worked their such as Garret, Madison, and Lainey they like to see me too.

Garrett and Madison got married 7 years ago. I always saw that coming and Lainey found herself a girl.

Me and Anna got married after the whole shooting. I did go to therapy finally and got so much better. I did find out that between the 2 years me and Anna barely talked she got addicted to drugs again but once she found peace between, she quit doing them for good.

Ben has a girlfriend and her name is Amanda. Blake has a boyfriend who's name is Kale.

I have already published 5 more books and they've all blown up. Nearly 100,000 copies were made from each.

Yes I still work at the company and Samantha is still my assistant, I do raise her pay amount up cause she did amazing taking care of me through recovery. Samantha now has three kids. Her 19 year old boy who's name is Kale. Which so happens to be my sons boyfriend.

Two girls that are twins, Liana and Lyla, they are both adorable. Such to say my dad is in prison and so is mom. I visit them every once in awhile. Still haven't changed though they still think they did nothing for their crimes.

I found out the name of the girl that was Landon's girlfriend. Her name was Kira and she was taken from her family. She was only a victim so me and the family had a funeral for her.

Toby grew old but he had a good life with me and my sons. We have him buried in the backyard, was really sad.

The same went for Pluto as he died a year later after Toby did. But we got a cat named cheez it's, but he belongs to Blake and me and Anna got a dog together. Ben wants a snake but we told him he has to move out first.

Safe to say I had it pretty good. Yes we had rough times such as Ben's anger issues and Blake had ADHD but everything was with no problem.

~~~~~

"Anna?" I popped into our room.

She looked at me has I gave her a present. When she opened it, it was a book. Specifically the book I was writing when we first met.

"Oh my god I get to finally read it?" She asked and I nodded smiling.

She hugged me kissing me. Yes this is my life and I'm glad I had it this way. I laid my head on Anna's chest as she started to read it.

The end :)

I hope you guys like this I'm still currently spitting out ideas for my next book. Keep in check I'll tell you when it's out though.

The one that won was the enemy's daughter but I may changed the title.

I love you guys and thank you sm, if you haven't pls check out my other books ;)