11

London's Pov
I was in the kitchen grabbing the strawberries before seeing Anna too.

"Why must you wake up at ungodly hours to get food." She said.

"Shut up. I'm working on essay for college and I need to stay up to finish it." I said and she groaned.

I felt her behind me as I tried to reach to grab a mug. She pressed against me getting it for me as I froze feeling something against me.

When she got it for me I made my coffee and she just stood there.

"Why do you even care to be here with me. If you hate me you should leave." I said.

"I don't necessarily hate you." She said.

"Then why must you stay." I mumbled feeling the British accent come out.

"I didn't know you had a British accent." Anna said.

"I don't use it. Or I try not. I spent years mastering the English accent instead but it slips out." I mumbled drinking my coffee.

"It's quite... soothing. Very nice accent." She said getting closer.

"Y-Yeah.. thank you." I said and she smiled.

But the more closer she got the more my breathing was getting out of hand.

Before I knew it were eye to eye. Our faces nearly touching.

"I don't hate you. But I prefer not to see you hurt." She whispered.

Her finger going down from my shoulder to my hand. She slowly put her fingers through mine.

"Didn't know you cared so much about me." I whispered feeling my breathing elevate.

"I care about you... I care a lot." She mumbled lifting my chin to see eye to eye.

"Oh wow... you seem doing a good job of not making it look like that." I said sarcastically.

"I can't let my emotions get in the way of a job." She said feeling her hands around my lower back.

"I get that." I mumbled.

"You.. smell good." She whispered as I felt her lift my oversized sweatshirt.

"You have no bra on." She mumbled feeling the naked skin on my back.

"It's more comfier without one." I said.

"I see.."

We kept eye contact before feeling her lips on me. I wrapped my arms around her neck as I didn't feel in control of my body.

~~~~~

"Your so pretty." She whispered kissing my stomach and lifting my sweatshirt up. Laying me down on the king sized bed.

"Gorgeous... amazingly beautiful." She mumbled going up all the way till my sweatshirt was now laying next to my bedside.

She kissed my neck and going down to my collar bone as I let out a soft sigh. She looked up at me before making her way down to my breasts.

Messing around she went down to my legs as she looked up asking for her consent against me.

I nodded eagerly wanting to feel something. She took off my boxers slowly before kissing up my thigh.

I let out a faint whimper as she got closer to me heat. Before she could I took her jacket off before unbuttoning the white shirt.

I traced the tattoo she had on her back before feeling her leave wet kisses on the insides of my thigh as I groaned.

A bold stripe was first before her tongue circling my clit. I let out a heavy whimper as I bucked my hips against her face.

She smirked before sucking on my clit and holding my thighs down making me in able to buck my hips anymore.

A moan escaped my lips before another one. A string of curse words mixed with Anna's name came next as I grind against her face.

"F-Fuck" I whimpered.

Feeling my orgasm near she looked at me and stopping making me let out a whimper.

I felt her fingers pressing against my entrance as she slipped a finger in making me freeze up before wanting more.

I brought her neck down kissing her before she moved to my neck kissing and sucking leaving all kinds of hickies.

She added a finger going faster. My eyes rolled to the back of the head as I felt her against my g-spot. Her thumb pressed against my clit. I bucked my hips against her hand before letting out a loud moan.

"I-I'm gonna cum.." I moaned.

She kept going not caring what I just said. I released against her as she slowly took her fingers out.

"Definitely breathtaking..." she whispered kissing up and down my torso occasionally leaving dark hickies.

I looked at her tightened pants before realizing she was having a painful boner in her pants by the way it looked.

"Pants off. Now." I said before she looked at me.

"Oh.. no kiss?" She said getting closer.

I pressed my lips against hers before undoing her belt and pants pushing them down. She gasped when I shoved my hand into her boxers.

"Aww... your so sensitive." I said squeezing the top of her dick.

I already knew she had a dick, it said on her record after looking at it when I first met her in the beginning.

She quickly took her boxers off letting me be able to have space too move. I slowly stroked her dick and pressing my finger and rubbing the tip of her dick making her buck up her hips.

She whined out as I kept doing it feeling pre-cum let out as I used that to rub faster.

Before she could settle I wrapped my lips around her dick as she let out a gasp when I bobbed my head up and down her dick as far as I can and rubbing the part I couldn't get.

The tip hit the back of my throat making her let out a loud moan.

"Fuck just like that. Good girl." She praised.

I absolutely love having a praise kink. Makes me feel good with what I'm doing.

Her dick twitched in my mouth hinting me that she was about to cum. Her moans and breathing were getting heavier and heavier as she about to hit over the edge.

I squeezed the base of her dick which pushed her over the edge and came in my mouth.

I helped ride her orgasm out before looking at her. She smiled feeling her kiss the side of my head.

She laid down as I got up to try and get me some clothes. I grabbed my hoodie off the ground and getting some new boxers throwing the other one in the laundry for the maids to do tomorrow.

I put Anna's clothes in the laundry basket too before feeling Anna pull my arm. She asked for me to stay.

"I wasn't gonna go anywhere." I said.

"I know but. It's like 4 in the morning. You look like you really need some sleep." She said before I laid my head on her chest,

The duvet blanket drowned me before letting my eyes fall heavily and slipping away into sleep.