Chapter 1

"As my lovely bride is walking down the aisle, I can't help myself to stop smiling while looking at her getting close to me. With my family and friends attending our wedding, I can feel so much happiness," Lisa thought.

With tears in her eyes, Rosé was telling Lisa her vows while they're holding each others hands.

"Love is like a journey. And like other journeys, it starts with a single step," Rosé said.

(A series of flashbacks came to their minds during the wedding)

In the middle of the road Rosé's car suddenly stopped due to mechanical problems. Desperate for help,  she stood in the middle of the road to get the attention of the car that was about to pass by. Successfully, the car stopped and the driver went out.

"Miss!" Lisa said who was pissed. "Hey. I need a ride. My car is in trouble," Rosé stated. "Okay, let me check," Lisa replied. "Oh no, I don't have time for that. I have a client presentation. I need to close that deal. I can't be late. Can you please drive me there?" Rosé pleaded. "Not me okay? Just ask other passersby. I have an important meeting. So please not me," Lisa refused. "But I was already waiting for a long time and no one passes by. Please help me," Rosé insisted. "Not my problem," Lisa responded as she slowly taking steps back. "Please help me, my life depends on it. Don't worry I will pay you," Rosé firmly stated. "I don't need money. I don't care about the money," Lisa uttered.

Rosé ignored what Lisa said. She quickly grabbed the important things inside her car and got inside Lisa's car.

(Present)

"Because not only that I get the job that jumpstarted my career, I also got the person who jumpstarted my lost life," Rosé continued her vows.

(Flashback)

"So, how much?" Rosé asked when Lisa drove her back to where she left her car. "If  I did not helped you, you can't present and will not be able to close the deal," Lisa stated. "How did you know that I closed the deal?" Rosé inquired. "Well, you're in good mood coming back here so that means you did," Lisa answered. "Fine, you got a point. If you didn't help me, I won't be able to close the deal. So here..." Rosé handed Lisa a few paper bills.

"So it's true. Just keep it and tip it to the waiter later," Lisa suggested. "Waiter?" Rosé was puzzled. "Yeah. You were able to close a deal so that means we need to celebrate," Lisa replied.

Rosé was speechless. "Really? You won't? So you prefer to stay here in this secluded place and wait for the mechanic to fix your car? Okay I'll just leave you here. And there's no chance that someone as gorgeous as me will be able to pass here and help you," Lisa smirked. "Fine you got a point again," Rosé admitted smiling at Lisa.

(Present)

"Who wouldn't want to take you for a ride? You are the most beautiful woman in the world. You are smart and you know what you want. You never stop until you get it. That's what I love about you. You always influence me to do the same," Lisa stated her vows.

(Flashback)

"New recipes for your new resto?" Rosé asked. "Yes," Lisa replied. "Can I taste it?"Rose asked. "You want? Sure. Which one do you want?" Lisa teasingly asked. "That first," Rosé giggled pointing to the food Lisa cooked. "I thought me," Lisa answered which made them both laughing. Lisa spoon feed Rosé with the dish she cooked and the latter like it so much.

(Present)

"Those dishes became the best selling in the restaurant. We got so much orders. But what was amazing is to see your support in all my endeavors. And I knew, you were the one for me. And I will always be here to support you. To be your lover, to be your bestfriend, to be your driver, forever, Roséanne Park," Lisa concluded her vows.

"Forever, Lisa Manoban," Rosé responded and they kissed each other with full of love and tears in their eyes.