Chapter 54

"Chef Bryan, can you please get the delivery outside? Wait, what is this?" Irene asked pointing to the food and used plates in the table. "Lisa texted me awhile ago to clean this because she had an emergency," the chef answered. "Why are you cleaning this? Wait, so Lisa eat here?" Irene curiously asked. "Yes, she just texted me," the chef replied. "Who is she with?" Irene asked again. "Actually I really don't know. I just arrived," the chef honestly said. Irene suspiciously left the kitchen.

"Who is the woman you're with? Tell me the truth Lis. Is it Jennie?" Rosé asked while crying. Lisa sighed while looking at Rosé. "No. And if ever it was her, it's none of your business. Rosé, we're over. Here I am, picking up the pieces of my life that you destroyed. So the least you can do is leave the hell me alone. And yeah, it's my fault that we don't have a baby. And I chose that because I knew that was the best for us. How about you? Can you say exactly the same thing why you cheated on me? Was that the best for us? No Rosé, that was a stupid decision!! A stupid selfish decision!! You chose that. You know that it's a selfish one. And you do it that time because you knew that it's the best one! Have you think about me when you did it? So don't you dare come telling me that I also have fault here!!" Lisa angrily said and left Rosé who was crying.

Irene went to Lisa's office and opened the laptop which was connected to the cctv. She checked the footage in the kitchen and saw Lisa eating with a woman whose back was facing the camera.

"I shouldn't have confronted Lisa," Rosé regretted. "What you did was right. Marriage is a partnership. If it fails, it's because both of you have shortcomings. That's why don't beat yourself up," Jisoo cheered her up.

"Sometimes I think, what if it's the other way around. What if it's Lisa who cheated on me? Will I ever forgive her? You know Jisoo, my constant answer to that is yes. I mean, of course there are circumstances in which I will change my mind but I think yes, I can still forgive her, because I love her," Rosé sincerely said.

"Put yourself in Lisa's shoes. You would leave too. Wouldn't you?" Jisoo curiously asked. "No, no. I don't care if she don't want me anymore Jisoo. I will still fight for my wife. Who knows, if she sees me that I still don't give up, maybe she'll change her mind," Rosé feeling determined.

"I was gonna really tell Rosé. I almost told her that it's you but... I remembered you. So I just controlled myself," Lisa said as she poured wine in Jennie's glass. "Don't be mad okay? But I understand her, wanting to have a baby," Jennie stated. "You know if we had a child, both me and our child will be hurt on what she did," Lisa said.

"Do you really still believe that she'll cheat on you even if you have a baby?" Jennie curiously asked. "I don't know, maybe?" Lisa replied. "I think no. I think, she will love your baby so much, more than her life, that she won't do anything which can hurt your baby," Jennie stated.

"Jennie, am I hearing this right? Are you actually taking her side?" Lisa asked in disbelief. "In that part, yes," Jennie replied. "What are you saying?" Lisa was confused. "I know how it feels to lose the chance of being a mother," Jennie said. "What do mean Jennie?" Lisa asked interestingly.

"Lisa, I was pregnant before but had miscarriage. Before me and Kai knew the gender, the baby left us. The baby changed our life because before we knew that I'm pregnant, Kai had many affairs. But when we knew about it, Kai focused on his work, he took extra care of me, like he's a different person. We were so happy that time. Until one day, while having a breakfast, my tummy suddenly aches and blood was in my legs. I can remember, we were stuck in traffic and Kai carried me to the hospital. But it's too late, the doctor said that they can't save our baby. Even if I begged them, they said they can do nothing because my baby is dead," Jennie said crying as she recalled her past. Lisa held her hand to sympathize her.