Chapter 22

"Jisoo," Lisa called out when they arrived in her office. "Hae-in, Lisa, what brings you here?" Jisoo curiously asked.

"Tell me the truth. Did you know about it?" Lisa confronted her. "Lisa, what are you talking about?" Jisoo nervously asked.

"About Rosé's affair with that, jerk!!! Don't you dare act innocent on me. I already saw the evidence!!! How long was it?!!" She shouted at Jisoo which made the latter flinch. "I don't know," Jisoo replied.

"Tell me!!!" Lisa shouted again. "I don't know. Days, weeks, I really don't know Lisa. I'm so sorry," Jisoo sincerely said. 

"How could you? You already know about it but still keeps it a secret to me? How could you not tell me about this?!!!" Lisa angrily yelled. "Lisa, Rosé is my cousin," Jisoo explained which earned a mocking laugh from Lisa.

"So that's why you just supported her, because you are her cousin!!!" Lisa shouted at Jisoo. "No! No! Believe me I tried to stop her! But Lisa she felt so alone, she felt so neglected!" Jisoo argued.

"That doesn't give her the right to cheat on me. That never give her the right to cheat on me!! Damn it Jisoo!!!" Lisa yelled which made Jisoo flinched again. 

"If you only told me. You could have drop hints or anything to call my attention. Instead, you made me look like a fool!!! Jisoo, you made me look like a fool!! It's so easy but Jisoo you made me look like a fool!!!" Lisa furiously said. 

"Lis, Lis, Jisoo has nothing to do with this," Hae-in defensively said to calm Lisa. Lisa then angrily snatched both of Hae-in's collar. "You also knew about this?!" Lisa furiously asked.

"No, I don't know about it," Hae-in calmly said. "Lisa, he doesn't know about it," Jisoo said while trying to remove Lisa's hand from Hae-in.

"How can I trust you?!!" Lisa shouted at Jisoo and removed her hand from Hae-in's collar.

"Who else? Jisoo, who else?!!!" Lisa shouted. Jisoo just shook her head and cried. Hae-in went to her side to comfort her.

Jennie went home straight from the police station. She sat on the bed and saw Kai's pictures on the table. She angrily picked them up and threw them on the floor while crying.

Lisa went home to her parents' house. They stopped eating their dinner when they saw her arrived. "Lisa, we heard from Hae-in," her mom said and Lisa sadly nodded. Lisa then put her bag and started to cry so hard.

"I can't believe this. I can't believe Rosé would do this to me," Lisa wept.

"This is also what I'm afraid of. Hae-in should have told us first before he went to you," her mother said while sobbing. "And you'll hide it to Lisa again?" Her father responded which caught Lisa's attention.

"Again? Meaning all of you knew all along?" Lisa curiously asked. "Lisa, I saw Rosé and Kai together," Tzuyu said anxiously. 

"Why you didn't tell me!!!" Lisa shouted as she slammed her fist on the table. "Lisa, I tried. But something always got in the way. And when I asked Rosé, she explained to me," Tzuyu nervously said.

"She explained!! Obviously Rosé will deny that!! Tzuyu!!" Lisa said in disbelief. "I'm sorry," Tzuyu said softly. 

"Tzuyu you're so dumb!! You should have confronted Rosé!! Tzuyu you should have told me!!" Lisa angrily argued.

"Stop scolding you sister. We already talked on this, about not telling you yet. We just want to protect you," her dad calmly said. 

"You want to protect me from what? Do you think you can hide this from me? Even how many times Rosé will cover this up, the truth will come out Dad!! I will still know about this!!" Lisa said angrily while crying.