Chapter 32

"Prolonged immobility. You didn't stand up or walk for a long time because you were in comatose. Your muscles weaken especially in the leg area," the doctor explained. "But, it will get  back to normal right? To be able to walk again," Rosé asked the doctor. "Yes Rosé, with some help. But it's not that fast. Rehab would assess you and I'll refer you for physical therapy. So Rosé, just rest and don't stress yourself okay? Everything will be back to normal," the doctor assured her. "Thank you doctor," Rosé and Jisoo both said. 

"What if it will take a long time for me to walk again?" Rosé worriedly told Jisoo. "That's why you'll undergo therapy right?" Jisoo responded. "I really wanted to go to Lisa so that we can talk. I want to explain to her everything that I remember. Jisoo I want to fix this problem that I made. I need to make it up to her," Rosé sadly said. 

"Wait Jennie, I'll just get a wedding souvenir," Jennie's mom told her and went back to the venue. Jennie just nodded at her then her phone rang.

"Hello? Why? How is your wife?" Jennie said when she answered the call. "She's crying like hell," Lisa responded. "Have you talked?" Jennie asked. "Yes, but it's still not good enough. How can I talk to her? I can't even endure seeing her," Lisa said upset. 

"I'll just call Hae-in. I'll leave you here for awhile," Jisoo told Rosé and left. She met Lisa's mom outside and greeted her but just got ignored.

"Mom," Rosé uttered when she saw Lisa's mom arrived. "About what happened, I'm sorry that..." Rosé nervously said but was cut off.

"That's what cheaters always say but do again. Be honest to me Roseanne. When you were having an affair, how many times did you feel guilty?" Lisa's mom confronted her. Rosé shook her head in response. 

"Once? Twice? When you felt guilty did you apologize? But you went back to your lover and not to Lisa. How many times did you cheated on her?" Lisa's mom resentfully said. "I don't know," Rosé said still shaking her head as she started to cry.

"But you did! And you did it repeatedly! Now you're sorry as easy as that?! You'll say sorry and the next thing is that you and Lisa will be okay? It's not that simple!" Lisa's mom angrily said while Rosé wept.

"Why is that restaurant full of customers again? What's up with them? Do they have new menu? It's their dessert right? They have new dessert," Irene asked her staff. "Ma'am I think we should keep up with them. And we should have new recipe again. It must be asap. But chef is busy with her wife," the staff stated. "I'll take care of it," Irene assured. 

"Can she still do it? She has a problem with Ma'am Rosé. What if we'll just assign it to another chef?" The staff said when Lisa arrived. 

"Really? Who gave you the authority on recipes? That's my job. So let me do my job! Okay?" Lisa said angrily. "I'm sorry chef. I'm just concern," the staff apologized.

"Oh you're concern? If you're really concern you'll directly tell me and not Irene. Now I understand why our waiters are like that. Because the rumors start from your staff!" Lisa said.

"Lisa," Irene called her. "Stop! I'm not done yet," Lisa told Irene.

"Do you want to fight with me?!" Lisa challenged the staff. "Lisa that's enough!" Irene shouted.

"Just go back to work. I'll take care of this," Irene told the staff. "I'm sorry chef," the staff said and left.

"Lisa! What's wrong with you?" Irene said irritated. "Shameless," Lisa commented.

"You don't have to yell at him. He's just doing his job. It's like he's not your friend," Irene said angrily. "You know what I hated the most? It's when they're talking about me," Lisa replied. "So you're fighting with me too?" Irene asked and Lisa scoffed.