Chapter 56

"What are you still doing here?! Go with her! Anyway you're so easy to get!!" Jennie's mom angrily said. "But you are still my mom. Of course I want to go home to you," Jennie sadly reasoned out. "That's it, I'm your mom but you're not listening to me! You don't respect me! Jennie!!! How many times do I have to tell you that you're entering a problematic situation! She already has a wife!!" Her mom shouted. 

"But she will file an annulment mom," Jennie softly said. "Annulment? Really? Do you think annulment is so easy? Why? Did she promised to marry you?" Her mom sarcastically asked. "No mom," Jennie sadly replied. 

"You're such a loser. She doesn't have feelings for you. She will just use you in the bed," her mom commented. "Mom, she likes me so much. Lisa loves me," Jennie defensively said. "Whatever," her mom shortly replied. 

"I seldomly get happy and you're opposing it. Kai always told me before that he loves me but it's not true. Now that there's someone who truly loves me, you're acting like that. Can't you be happy for me mom? Even a little? Even if you'll just pretend?" Jennie said while crying.

"It's only you that I think about. I don't want you to get hurt," her mom stated. "She won't hurt me mom," Jennie assured her. "Okay, but just remember all I said. Don't follow your heart always. Stop crying my beautiful daughter," her mom softly said as she wiped Jennie's tears. "Yes, mom," Jennie responded  as she hugged her mom. 

Rosé woke up and saw Lisa sitting beside her. "Lisa? What are you doing here?" Rosé wondered. "So, Jisoo tells me that you're pregnant," Lisa replied. "I told her not to tell you yet," Rosé stated. "Why not? It's my baby too," Lisa said. "We're separated so you have nothing to do on what's happening to my life," Rosé argued. "No, no Rosé. This has changed everything. It's our baby we're talking about. Rosé I want to fix us before you give birth. And I want our baby to see that his or her parents are doing everything  to give him or her a brighter future," Lisa firmly stated. "Am I hearing it right Lisa? Do you want to fix our marriage? Do you want to try again?" Rosé asked in disbelief. "Yes Rosé, I'm ready," Lisa said that made Rosé cried. "Sleep, you need to rest for our baby," Lisa added as she caressed Rosé's cheeks. Rosé happily nodded and slept again. 

"You're late!" Irene told Lisa. "I know, I know," Lisa replied. "Let me guess, Jennie again," Irene said irritated. "Sorry," Lisa uttered smiling. "It was much better when you were with Rosé. You were always on time," Irene commented. "Irene, I already said that I'm sorry. Don't be mad at me okay? It's not like a miss something," Lisa responded.

"I'm just excited to share to you that I met this businessman named Mr. Williams and he wants to make a franchise of our restaurant," Irene stated. "Really?" Lisa asked in disbelief while holding Irene's arm. "Yes, and he wants to meet both of us so you better get ready," Irene said.

"Yes!" Lisa happily said and went inside the restaurant smiling from ear to ear. "It seems your smile is different. Did you get laid?" Irene confronted her. "What are you talking about?" Lisa asked laughing. "Okay, I'll take that as a yes. It seems you already moved on from your wife huh?" Irene stated. 

"Well, you should be happy for me," Lisa said. "Don't get me wrong, I'm happy. But I'll be much happier if you moved on with me instead of that girl," Irene frankly said. 

"Irene, I thought we already talked about this. No hard feelings remember?" Lisa asked. "Maybe I'm just a little jealous, I admit. Well, it's acceptable for me that you'll just stay with Rosé and not to that woman," Irene said. "I'm sorry, but we're over. And nothing she says, or will do to me, will ever make me go back to her," Lisa firmly stated as she smiled at Irene who was not happy of what she heard. 

"Jisoo, I saw it in her eyes. She's so happy that we're having a baby. And you know what's the most beautiful part of that, she wants us to be together again," Rosé happily told Jisoo while in their office. "Well, the ugly part is that it's only a dream. But you know what, there's a way for us to find out if your dream will come true," Jisoo stated. "You know Jisoo that I don't believe in fortune tellers," Rosé asserted. "It's not that. What I mean is, you could tell Lisa that you're pregnant," Jisoo suggested which made Rosé anxious.